CARQUEST "RED" R84060, 8,200K CUT OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this filter was on a 09' Checy Express parts/junk hauler can of ours. MaxLife 5w30 and this filter. I did the oil change on this about a year ago before we used entirely WIX filters. Can has 49k on it now. I am going to purchase a few of these and a "BLUE" CARQUEST or maybe 2 and cut a BLUE open for you folks. Enjoy the photos

fc2tg4.jpg

2mc9276.jpg

j76is8.jpg

2w4wbv5.jpg

2n68ztt.jpg

9qkaxi.jpg

35aro8y.jpg

11uut1e.jpg

24y4bgi.jpg

1zmf1oy.jpg

Originally Posted By: car51
Looks pretty good for a "beater, junk and parts hauler" eh BikeWhisperer?

I was impressed with the 82000 miles...puts a FU to shame for FCI mileage!
crackmeup2.gif

Just having a little fun with your typo

Nice to see a new Fram CQ cut open. I hope the CQ Blue is better than a Wix.

Date code is A51133 btw

A - Greenville, OH
5 - 2015
113 - 113th day of 2015
3 - 3rd shift

Originally Posted By: dishdude
How long before Merk comes along and asks about your new coffeemaker?
grin2.gif

Or tells him to pick up the empty box?
wink.gif

Guys: when I head back home this Thirsday night; I'll hit the CARQUEST store and grab 2 "reds" and 2 "blue" CarQuests. BikeWhisperer: good catch as it was 8,200 miles LOL!

Yeah, if I get more of this filter used; they're getting hacked for your viewing pleasure. They do appear well made for a in my opinion, basic filter

The coffee maker and Craftsman wrench set next to it were recently bought at Sears according to the security tape on the box. Hard to "detect" what the part is above the coffee maker box.
In the next to last pic the bypass valve looks far in. This filter looks different than others.

The last pic, the disc that would be in some end of filter; I removed it and took picture that's in this post sir. Good catch, and it's same as the other "RED" CARQUEST filter btw

8,2000 MILES

Are you going for being WRONG three times in a row?

You're almost there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back