can ne one help me on oversize filters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the only differnce is the more amount of pleats in the pure one. bypass should be the same for that it is for the same car. the other differnce is i think the anti drain back valve. the plus has a regular rubber i thinka nd the pure one has a silicone one which is much stronger. we are talking about anti drain back valves in bobs other post in that we think that it is causing more resistance. but thats only speculation.

i just bought a purolator premium plus today just to try and see if i get engine ticking. then ill hit up purolator pure one filter and see if i notice a differnce.

i wish that i had more resources to find out things like we are asking (size, filtration, bypass, media etc.)

If anyone needs filters for Hondas, let me know. I have some Mobil (not M1) filters that are identical to Purolator Premuim Plus with metal endcaps (model number is almost same as 14459, which is MO4459) and some M1-105s (oversized to standard M1-104s)

i may be interested in the over sized mobil one filters u got. i just changed my filter yesterday to a purolator plus. it takes more oil than any other filter i tried. my engine doesnt click on start up no more. it clicks a little at 2k but not as much as the supertech...i bet the rest of the clicking is my valves.

but after my auto rx treatment now my car is running super super smooth..and alot more power. but im still looking into filters

hey u guys know that frank miller donated to this site!! cool guy!

[ March 30, 2003, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: digitaldrifter91 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back