Camry misfires and CEL P0301

If anyone cares, this I'd the Mercedes I'm thinking of buying if I sell the Camry

If anyone cares, this I'd the Mercedes I'm thinking of buying if I sell the Camry

I personally would never "trade" a Toyota for a Mercedes, but if you like the abuse then more power to you...

I personally would never "trade" a Toyota for a Mercedes, but if you like the abuse then more power to you...
I'm still thinking about it. The Toyota only burns oil(1 qt maybe every month or so) and I'll probably need tires soon. Other than that, it's been running great. I'll flip it if I can make some money off the Toyota. If not, I'll just keep it.

PO did the struts and shocks. I did the sway bar bushings, plugs, and VCG. Oh and a coil pack 😂

I replaced the Denso plugs with NGK plugs 1200 miles ago. Just ordered 1 denso coil to replace the messed up on. I'll see if that makes a difference
IMO they shouldn't look that bad in 1200 miles
What's the oil consumption on that 2AZ?
Your VCG was letting oil into the plug wells, that's $20 and a tube of RTV to address

Have you done anything with the PCV system?

Last edited:
IMO they shouldn't look that bad in 1200 miles
What's the oil consumption on that 2AZ?
You're VCG was letting oil into the plug wells, that's $20 and a tube of RTV to address

Have you done anything with the PCV system?
The PCV valve was replaced at Toyota not too long ago. I'll have to look at the carfax too see exactly when it was done.

I add 0.5-1qt of oil every 800 mile~

I ended up replacing the VCG when I replaced the Denso plugs with NGK ones 1200~ miles ago

Well, this is weird. Drove the car to work and got this code. I switched the coil pack from cylinder 1 to cylinder 2. Maybe it's the spark plug for cylinder 1?

Attachments

• 17042064443547799113108523626885.jpg
    17042064443547799113108523626885.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 8
Back