Broncos and Mavericks

AZjeff

$50 Site Donor 2023
You can't swing a cat without hitting one or the other around here. New ones in my neighborhood every week it seems in lots of trims. The Bronco with the wide flares looks pretty good. Ford has a couple of hits and they must be able to make them.

Ive seen a few Broncos, only one maverick. Around here everyone seems to be buying four door Jeep rubicons or Volvo SUVs..

Ive seen a few Broncos, only one maverick. Around here everyone seems to be buying four door Jeep rubicons or Volvo SUVs..
Volvo went way up market-sales took a nosedive.......Volvo sold about 10,000 units a month in 2021. That's not enough to justify a presence in the U.S. really-JMHO.

Compare to Nissan at about 60,000 units a month. I understand we have the "chip thing"...but still those numbers.

Last edited:
Here Raptors are EVERYWHERE. No way I can go into town without seeing at least 3 of them. Most have the 6.7 V-8. Have yet to see a Maverick, and only a couple of Bronco's.

I've seen plenty of Broncos, but maybe only one Maverick. But like was mentioned above, there are tons of Wranglers. I should try counting them.... I probably see thirty in my four-mile commute to work.

I have been noticing a lot of Mavericks and Broncos as well (Raptor F150s as well). I would say that the Bronco Sport is more common to see but the regular Bronco is something that draws far more attention.

I have a Bronco Sport for a work vehicle and frankly I would never consider owning one or leasing one. The big Bronco though, yes I would love to have one of those 👍

Only a couple of Broncos in Colorado so far I've seen. No Mavericks. I did see a Rivian near by

Here Raptors are EVERYWHERE. No way I can go into town without seeing at least 3 of them. Most have the 6.7 V-8. Have yet to see a Maverick, and only a couple of Bronco's.
Raptors never had the 6.7 dieisel option. Now you can get a Tremor package on the Super Duty, which is an offroad package one level above FX4. All the 17+ Raptors currently have the 3.5L EcoBoost.

You can't swing a cat without hitting one or the other around here. New ones in my neighborhood every week it seems in lots of trims. The Bronco with the wide flares looks pretty good. Ford has a couple of hits and they must be able to make them.
Bronco no 👎 maverick yes 👍

Back