Bristol Dirt

I was really impressed with how well Rhodes truck sailed off into the corner to take the lead. He just blew passed like the others were parked.

I think it’s about the right distance for what the track can hold up to for that many laps. Tonight’s race will have added cars and 100 more laps making it a 250 not 150 as last night. I am not a fan of the format or the cars ever racing on dirt about the dumbest thing NASCAR ever came up with.

I think it’s about the right distance for what the track can hold up to for that many laps. Tonight’s race will have added cars and 100 more laps making it a 250 not 150 as last night. I am not a fan of the format or the cars ever racing on dirt about the dumbest thing NASCAR ever came up with.
I personally like the cars on dirt. I wouldn't mind seeing them run eldora or DuQuoin. I really enjoyed watching the SRX cars on dirt last year.

Anthem done, 5 minutes to the command. Start time was pushed up to 7:04 local due to impending weather. This is the most they can do per the current TV contract without 24 hours notice.

Racings looking real good so far, but the grilles packing up could be a problem.

I'm impressed with the way these cars handle on dirt. I wasn't really sure what to expect.

🟨 Caution lap 75, 77 car into the wall. 4 car is the beneficiary.

This will be the end of stage 1

Top 10:

1. Larson
2. Ty Dillon
3. Bell
4. Austin Dillon
5. Kyle Busch
6. Bowman
7. Logano
8. Reddick
9. Blaney
10. Stenhouse