Richmond NASCAR race today

Anyone tuning in to the cup race at Richmond? Starts in about an hour and a half.

Once they jump off the main Fox broadcast I'm left out. F1 has an app I never miss anything.

Once they jump off the main Fox broadcast I'm left out. F1 has an app I never miss anything.
I've never really understood putting any of the day races on FS1. It's not like the local affiliates are showing anything that can't be missed. I've got FS1 but if I didn't I'd just be out.

Watching IndyCar now. Richmond is one of the tracks that I don't really get excited over, but still watch.
Seems like the racing at Richmond the last few years has been lackluster. Used to be better, don't really know what changed.

Racing is much better with this low grip low down force package.

I picked the 11 car in our work pool looking good let’s hope it stays this way to the checkered flag.

I picked the 11 car in our work pool looking good let’s hope it stays this way to the checkered flag.
That bad stop put him back, but with the mayhem of green/white/checkered finishes it's anyone's game. Truex is strong right now.

Kyle Larson. Congratulations 👏
Josh Berry and crew. Congratulations 👏
Overall this was a good race.

Back