Brand bashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
Originally Posted By: 2003f7
I don't understand the regulating on the site. One can bash the domestic auto makers, Fram, K&n and others. But if someone mentions a certain import auto maker recall the thread is locked or deleted. Is that subject offensive to someone? I have ben very offended by some of the anti union and GM bashing that happens on here but I never make a stink of it. So why cant I pick on a import auto maker for awhile.
This is just ridiculous. People come here and dump on Toyota all day and still have the nerve to complain that their preferred brand is being castigated, which I incidentally see VERY little of. GROW UP

GROW UP ..... why don't you just bug off and go drive your death trap [take your racist remarks someplace else, they aren't welcome here]!

Last edited by a moderator:
The oddity I find is actually giving enough of a hoot to get cranked up about it. Everyone has had a long list of winners and losers. I'll leave out French and Italian automakers ..since I consider them works of art and not intended purely as mechanical devices that have a purpose.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan
I'll leave out French and Italian automakers since I consider them works of art and not intended purely as mechanical devices that have a purpose...
Ironically the rest of the world views American cars the same way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back