Brake Friction Code List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where I can find an updated list of the brake friction material edge codes? I'm referring to the table that has all the brake pad codes, which lists friction rating and manufacturer. I googled it and a link for 2019 came up, but the link is broken. Best I can find is off a Corvette forum, but it's from 2017. link to 2017 PDF

That old one worked for my purpose, was able to determine that some Brake Best Select Ceramic (Rockauto closeout) pads I have are made by Bosch. Was just curious if there's a 2019 version somewhere, would like to download it and save it for future reference.

Very interesting. I'd generally state that I like GG rated pads. However, after years of experience and finally watching a video on brake pad testing, I now believe such ratings don't tell the entire story. I believe pads with similar ratings can perform rather differently on the track.

The video listed below may or may not be informative. EE's video's have been known to contain significant errors and oversights. However, I did find it rather interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back