Bosch 3422 (PL20195) & Mopar 0FE00308 cut open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: sir1900
A tear in the media does affect filtering ability. Doesn't mean it's 0% though.

What's more of a concern IMO, is the fact that once the media has torn there is no guarantee that it all stays in one piece. There could easily be small pieces of media coming off the torn edges. You would never know (unless it causes some kind of engine damage), and couldn't really tell by looking unless there was an obvious amount of media missing.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
^^^ You will be bitten by the FRAMpires and forget all about those Tearolators!
grin.gif

vampires.jpg

02.gif

Originally Posted By: HKPolice
ZeeOSix said:
^^^ Cool ... enjoy the cheapo Tearolators.
grin.gif

How much is Fram paying you to troll these forums? Can we get a ban on this guy? [/quote

X2. I have brought that up on multiple occasions. im glad someone else sees it besides me.

^^^ Better ban the main Purolator troller too then ... that be jk_636.

I guess talking about oil filters is now considered "trolling" when you just happen to mention a particular filter as being "good" or one as being "bad". As said many times, there are many more members here who talk way more about any particular filter than I do. Look at my signature - no band names even mentioned.
grin.gif

And guess who always talks about one particular inferior brand, trying to hypnotize everyone into thinking nothing has ever gone wrong with them - those are the ones who should be banned. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back