BJs gas

I don’t know if this is the right section … sorry if it not.
Since gas prices are so high I use BJs gas it is not TT. I have a 2020 equinox w/1.5t. I’m using premium gas, my thinking is it will burn better and I get it for about the same price as TT regular gas. I do a IV cleaning every 10-15000 miles. TT gas has more detergents, but I figured using premium would negate that.
Is my thinking way off?

Is it possible 87 octane TT gas has more detergents than BJ 93?
When I owned Honda's they got lower mpg's using 93 over the recommended 87 octane....
You need to do your homework on all of this... Good Luck.

I get better gas mileage with 93. Shell 93 I avg 35 on the hwy. I’m really worried about it being a problem with DI deposits

I get better gas mileage with 93. Shell 93 I avg 35 on the hwy. I’m really worried about it being a problem with DI deposits
You seem proactive enough and I would not worry about it. @The Critic. Did a post yesterday if you did not read it. Car didn't seem well cared for either.

I've been running BJ's 87 almost exclusively for 20 years. Only when I got my first DI engine a few years ago did I begin dosing the fuel with a PEA additive once every 3000 miles. No fuel related issues on any of my cars, ever.

Back