BITOG T-shirts

TiGeo

$50 site donor 2024
I would actually buy a shirt if they were ever made to raise money and clearly no logos without permission etc. but hey, this is the humor sub.

Presentation1.jpg

Great idea but I’d get rid of the Mobil 1 and replace it with only sponsors like Amsoil etc. I’d also ask one of our tribologists to submit a molecular structure pic of motor oil (crude or syn) of their choosing to add as well. Love the “Get Off My Lawn” patch. 😆

Great idea but I’d get rid of the Mobil 1 and replace it with only sponsors like Amsoil etc. I’d also ask one of our tribologists to submit a molecular structure pic of motor oil (crude or syn) of their choosing to add as well. Love the “Get Off My Lawn” patch. 😆
You're missing the joke I guess. M1 0W40 is the forum darling recommended for anything ranging from your new Prius to a 911 race car.

Needs a 2000's Camry, Corolla, or Panther as your choice of background on the back.
You'll never get consensus on what one to use, and too many would not buy it if it had the "wrong" car. So it'd have to be an ordering option, like size.

You'll never get consensus on what one to use, and too many would not buy it if it had the "wrong" car. So it'd have to be an ordering option, like size.
My shirt design so 2000 Camry is likely it.

Late 90's Camry, RT43's, and Supertech. I'd buy one. :ROFLMAO:

Just need to work in some unsolicited financial advice, a bit of Facebook hatred, and something about staying off the lawn for the win.
Wait - I already have get off my lawn on there....

Forgot about Supertech, but lately, seems not as popular. Mostly it's name brand oils folks like to hoard...er...I mean stock up for their zombie oil stash.

The CAFE logo would keep 95% of BITOGers out of this buy.

Back