best wiper's for rainy / hot weathers?

hey all looking for wiper recommendations for rainy and hot temperatures?
don't get any snow or cold or anything else here so i just ned the best wipers for rain and summer hot temps if that matters
there so many products but not sure what the best is

i saw rain x has a water repellancy series but they also have other models like endura, truck and suv, supreme,
but also bosch has good wipers too but idk how to compare it

but idk how the other brands are like trico etc?

i am in sunny florida so maybe i need to get silicone to prevent against uv damage to wipers?

Last edited:
Costco sells the Michelin Beam type wipers. They are my fav. As the beam sprays less "mist" during a wipe.

I am in rainy South Florida, where Rain-X and good wipers are an absolute must.

I just buy them every 6-12 months and replace and no matter price they seem to work equally well. Some last at low end others past the high end.

Silicone wipers are most certainly more resilient than other polymer or rubber wiper blades when exposed to extreme temperatures. Ever since going with silicone blades I have not bone back to anything else. They also tend to last exceptionally long without smearing or tearing. If you replace the blades once a year silicone blades would be a waste, though.

hey all looking for wiper recommendations for rainy and hot temperatures?
don't get any snow or cold or anything else here so i just ned the best wipers for rain and summer hot temps if that matters
there so many products but not sure what the best is

i saw rain x has a water repellancy series but they also have other models like endura, truck and suv, supreme,
but also bosch has good wipers too but idk how to compare it

but idk how the other brands are like trico etc?

i am in sunny florida so maybe i need to get silicone to prevent against uv damage to wipers?
I find that the Bosch blades don't last as long as they used to. Silicone blades tend to hold up to all weather temperatures vs traditional rubber. I really like the piaa blades as they tend to wipe the best in rain and heat. The PIAA blades are soft and coated.

I buy the $2 blades from rockauto. If they die in a year, that's less than the cost of a bag of chips. I live in Arizona so driving in the rain is something that happens maybe once every 6 months

Go all out and get the Rain-X Latitude wipers. And keep them clean every season or after every car wash by running the wash mitt (assuming you wash your own cars) or a damp cloth and running it along the blades by squeezing them and you should be good for a long while.

OEM NWB/Mitsuba for Japanese cars or the Korean version Hyundai Mobis/HL Mando makes under Denso license for HyunKia OE. Japan and Korea have more tropical climates and parts of Asia are known for warm and humid, like the Philippines.

I recently ordered the Trico silicone ceramic from rockauto. It's new

https://www.tricoproducts.com/products/super-premium-performance-wiper-blades/trico-silicone-ceramic

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 10.31.35 AM.png

For the Honda, they're the best blades I've ever used. Quiet and they clear the window better than the old flagship Trico Ultra's. The ultra's seemed better to me than OEM.

For the bmw, they were perfect other than being loud. Went back to OEM.

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 10.28.31 AM.png

Everyone's got an opinion so here's mine: Valeo 900 seem to last the longest for me.

For added context, the Valeo 900 outlasted the Valeo/SWF 800 and also the "Ultimate Beam Original," both of which began streaking within a year. The latter is a bit confusing, as it supposedly has the same "Tec3" rubber as the 900 series. All wipers were made in Mexico, but from different periods so who knows.

Back