Best way to post UOA?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the method you folks use to prep UOAs for posting? I just opened a Photobucket account for graphics uploads, and I typically:

1) physically print out my UOA PDF
2) cut out my personal info with scissors
3) scan the redacted paper UOA back into a JPEG file
4) upload the scanned UOA JPEG to Photobucket,
5) post the UOA JPEG to BITOG

Is there any way I can more easily redact the UOA PDF for posting? Maybe a photo altering app or something. What do you all do? I am a Mac user and my UOAs are done through Oil Analyzers.

Thanks!
smile.gif

I take a screen shot of the pdf and paste the screenshot in Microsoft paint then I can cut out my personal information with the snipping tool and save as JPEG. After that I upload to image hosting.

Yes, I did look at that thread before posting and rejected the concept of retyping my entire report by hand. OAI's reports do not line up the way Blackstone's reports do. I would have to hand key all the data every time I wanted to post a report. I just don't have the time for that.

But I don't mind taking a few minutes to post a JPEG image for others to review, and that's what I'm asking about- what's the best way to do that? I've seen many posters go the JPEG route over retyping their reports.

Thanks for the method. I know I can take screenshots with the Mac, but I'll have to investigate what app will edit the image as MS Paint does in Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back