Best place to buy pup

What vehicle and what grade exactly? only their 0w-16 and 5w-30 euro L is worth buying imo. But I'd just buy something else if it isn't those two. I'm using qs euro 5w-40 instead of 0w-20 in my 2021 with 25k miles. But I'd use any other 0/5w-30/40 euro oils.
To me euro oil usually means more detergent disputants.
Do the euros just not chance their oil or something?

My limited understanding is the euro zone has stricter requirements for longer OCI from the OEM's for environmental reasons, so the OCI counts against the OEM somehow - not unlike cafe here. I also understand an oil change is more expensive there for whatever reason, so consumers prefer longer OCI.

My limited understanding is the euro zone has stricter requirements for longer OCI from the OEM's for environmental reasons, so the OCI counts against the OEM somehow - not unlike cafe here. I also understand an oil change is more expensive there for whatever reason, so consumers prefer longer OCI.
Yeah I can see that. Motor oil being more expensive, oil changes more expensive be cause of tons of arbitrary reguations, some euros probably have laws against changing your own oil at home because you might spill a few drops.

You're not forced to use it for 10k or more. I'm doing about 7-8k intervals with it in my 8 quart na engine. But they clean more and stay cleaner within the same earlier interval compared to regular oils but protect more and cost about the same or less without reducing fuel mileage to a degree you'd notice unless you drive something that gets 50+ mpg average all the time.

They sell it in my walmart? 2 months ago it was on rollback same price as regular platinum. like 23-24$

Back