Best place to buy pup

I have looked everywhere in town and the only place that sells pup is advanced auto parts. For $41 a jug.
Regular Pennzoil platinum is about $26 per jug at Walmart.

What vehicle and what grade exactly? only their 0w-16 and 5w-30 euro L is worth buying imo. But I'd just buy something else if it isn't those two. I'm using qs euro 5w-40 instead of 0w-20 in my 2021 with 25k miles. But I'd use any other 0/5w-30/40 euro oils.

Amazon. You will need to order two 5 qt. to get free shipping if you don't have a subscription. You can get a few more dollars off if you sign up for automatic delivery (then cancel) - About $31 plus tax for 5 quarts.

Walmart online. $32.52. Not bad - M1EP jumped to $30 in the new year - so its in line with other "premium brands"

Glad I have a bit of a stash.

What specifically do you like about it, or specifically don't like about the 5W-30. Just trying to learn? I have QSFS 5w-30 in my truck now, but I bought it a while ago.
Try it and see what you think.

I don't like VM goo in oil - it's no good junk, so the lower the percentage the better.

FS 10W30 ran smoother longer in my Ford that is a Direct injection sump diluter, and provides good (imporved) low-end "lugging" torque and imporved fuel milage vs other quality oils.

If you want the ultimate high rpm power, I would pick something else though.

Like M1 Ep 0w20 BEFORE XoM wrecked the formula. Not ESP it's to close to a 0W16

A little while ago I purchased three 5 quart jugs of 5W-30 PUP from Amazon for about $23/5 qt. jug, this is how it was sold. This included shipping and NJ sales tax. It said it was sold by the Pennzoil Store. It was not eligible for their rebate however.

Back