"Best" FCPEuro A40 / C40 Oil

Ok I'm going with LM Synthoil 0W40. I like the bottle and name.
Liqui Moly makes good products. My only access to super cars and hyper cars is via YouTube, and I've seen people use Liqui Moly in some very expensive McLaren's and even a Bugatti Veyron. I'm sure that for those folks "times is money" means a great deal, and while I can't see them spending hours on end on the Internet reading what motor oil might give them a smidge better protection, they most likely did a minimum of research to get to that conclusion. I've also seen people use AMSOIL in Lamborghinis and Red Line Oil in high end super cars and vehicles they take to the track. I've also seen people use Mobil 1 FS 0W-40 in McLarens, Castrol EDGE 5W-50 in a Ford GT40, and once Shell Helix Ultra Racing 10W-60 in a Ferrari. And while I know Pennzoil and Quaker State are owned by Shell, I've yet to see anyone use those two brands in anything high end or expensive. IMHO, like with everything else, this applies to motor oil as well: use the right tool for the right job.

If there is a more anal marque of car owners please enlighten me. Apologies in advance to those who may be highly offended.
Ferrari owners?

Threads like this show use that even towards the top of the performance chain there are owners who still have a pain point with regards to exposure to future repairs. This is why leasing performance cars are so popular. Rent it, drive it like you stole it, factory maintenance and warranty, let the automaker deal with the post lease issues. Just last week I saw a guy get a raise to $200k/yr, buy a home valued at $500k, and then lease a lambo at $4.5k/mo.

Ferrari owners?

Threads like this show use that even towards the top of the performance chain there are owners who still have a pain point with regards to exposure to future repairs. This is why leasing performance cars are so popular. Rent it, drive it like you stole it, factory maintenance and warranty, let the automaker deal with the post lease issues. Just last week I saw a guy get a raise to $200k/yr, buy a home valued at $500k, and then lease a lambo at $4.5k/mo.
Man, I must not be doing it right then ahahahah. Likely no children b/c 200K/500K house...just middle class these days.

Ferrari owners?

But think of all the men that will be all over him with his new Lambo :ROFLMAO:

Ferrari owners?

He did a lot in a week didn’t he…

Ferrari owners?

There are multiple types of "supecar" buyer. Those who have FU money, and just buy them, use them, sell them, and there are those who saved their money, and bought their dream car.

When the headline retail engine replacement is $130k, and you worked your ass off to own it, you want the absolute best oil. Especially, if you have OCD, and obsess about the smallest detail is how your brain operates. The same obsession to detail made you be able to afford the car in the first place, it is what it is.

Liqui Moly makes good products. My only access to super cars and hyper cars is via YouTube, and I've seen people use Liqui Moly in some very expensive McLaren's and even a Bugatti Veyron. I'm sure that for those folks "times is money" means a great deal, and while I can't see them spending hours on end on the Internet reading what motor oil might give them a smidge better protection, they most likely did a minimum of research to get to that conclusion. I've also seen people use AMSOIL in Lamborghinis and Red Line Oil in high end super cars and vehicles they take to the track. I've also seen people use Mobil 1 FS 0W-40 in McLarens, Castrol EDGE 5W-50 in a Ford GT40, and once Shell Helix Ultra Racing 10W-60 in a Ferrari. And while I know Pennzoil and Quaker State are owned by Shell, I've yet to see anyone use those two brands in anything high end or expensive. IMHO, like with everything else, this applies to motor oil as well: use the right tool for the right job.
Yes, they make good products, but, marketing does wonders, and Liqui Moly is much better in that, than making oils.

But think of all the men that will be all over him with his new Lambo :ROFLMAO:
So true. 10 minutes into this video says it perfectly.

Never have had a woman comment on a car. Don’t seem to care if I pick them up in the Porsche or dually. I get guys asking me all the time about my Land Cruiser. That said, I have zero game or pickup skills, so I could be missing it, but I know that women talk to me all the time when I walk my dogs.

So true. 10 minutes into this video says it perfectly.

Never have had a woman comment on a car. Don’t seem to care if I pick them up in the Porsche or dually. I get guys asking me all the time about my Land Cruiser. That said, I have zero game or pickup skills, so I could be missing it, but I know that women talk to me all the time when I walk my dogs.
The only car I've ever had that women commented on (infrequently) was my Z4M, because it was a roadster and they liked the top down. My M2 (RIP), on the other hand, attracted vape bros at the gas station like nothing I'd experienced before. 🤣

There are multiple types of "supecar" buyer. Those who have FU money, and just buy them, use them, sell them, and there are those who saved their money, and bought their dream car.

When the headline retail engine replacement is $130k, and you worked your ass off to own it, you want the absolute best oil. Especially, if you have OCD, and obsess about the smallest detail is how your brain operates. The same obsession to detail made you be able to afford the car in the first place, it is what it is.
Sure but more often than not you spend your time spinning your wheels to fix an unfixable problem. This is where you either sell the car or just live with the probability of an issue which kinda of gets back to my point. You either enjoy the car and live with the consequences or chase phantoms fretting over every issue which after a while you burnout on the ownership experience.

Back