Are Pickup Truck Drivers Dangerous ?

I see people driving aggressively even in compact cars. We have a pretty high concentration of trucks here in NE. Not sure there is a correlation to vehicle type. Perhaps it's just a stereotype?

I see people driving aggressively even in compact cars. We have a pretty high concentration of trucks here in NE. Not sure there is a correlation to vehicle type. Perhaps it's just a stereotype?
Maybe the aggressive pick up trucks are easier to notice. I notice them.

Probably largely regional too, I see both more aggressive pickups and more lifted pickups here in suburban TX than suburban VA - there isn’t a rhyme or reason to those driving with their high beams on though.

But there is a constant, Nissan Altimas. (obligatory r/NissanDrivers plug)
2023-03-07_21-45-44.jpg

Last edited:
On the narrow back roads, sometimes I get miffed with the bigger vehicles not moving over enough in their own lane. Really annoying--I mean, c'mon, you've got a lift kit and 4WD, and my FWD ain't built to handle the dirt shoulder.

But while I've seen a few brodozers and some questionable driving, TBH it seems to be pretty even across all vehicle types, at least in my area. I could count on one hand the number of people I've seen rolling coal in 10 years.

YMMV. I live in a semi-rural area and avoid driving when I can.

Where I live most Ram Hemi Owners are street predators.
Young bucks that think noise translates into speed and HP.
They thrill themselves with the V8 rumble and only victimize the old and slow crowd.

When they come up beside the real deal rides they won't look you in the 👀. Morons! 😂
What kind of window stickers do they have ?

Where I live most Ram Hemi Owners are street predators.
Young bucks that think noise translates into speed and HP.
They thrill themselves with the V8 rumble and only victimize the old and slow crowd.

When they come up beside the real deal rides they won't look you in the 👀. Morons! 😂
Am I supposed to look at people at stop lights?

Feels so awkward ...

Back