Arby’s Has a Burger?

Arby's does not know what they want to be, their downward spiral began when they dropped their potato cakes. ;)

This guy may have a different opinion. I was behind him boarding a plane this summer.

Attachments

• Arby'sTat.jpg
    Arby'sTat.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 28
Creepy guy reviews the Wagyu.

I rather enjoy this little dude.

He is a bit weird but well dressed and I think he's been pretty close to what I've experienced.

He's East coast but occasionally travels and tries everything from every place.

I rather enjoy this little dude.

He is a bit weird but well dressed and I think he's been pretty close to what I've experienced.

He's East coast but occasionally travels and tries everything from every place.
Cant tell his age. Could be 15, could be 35. And what's with that hairstyle? I've seen guys in black and white movies from the 20's and 30's with that, but nothing since.

Cant tell his age. Could be 15, could be 35. And what's with that hairstyle? I've seen guys in black and white movies from the 20's and 30's with that, but nothing since.
I know... he looks like a teenager in a suit.

I think hes shooting for an Edward R Murrow type look and feel.

First I’ve heard too lol. It doesn’t look bad but of course they spruce up the picture haha. Hold the onions and burger sauce and keep the brioche bun and give me a sesame seed bun like the roast beef comes on. And probably keep the whole burger cause I don’t think I’d eat one from Arby’s now I’d eat their roast beef any day. McDonald’s and Jack in the Box are the king of fast food burgers in my opinion. I don’t really care for anyone else Wendy’s is ok at best, Burger King uh no. Other places nah probably not. Lol. Yes people don’t like the food I post on here a lot but I do have some standards. If we go by Arby’s I might just try one provided they can make it how I listed above.

Yeah, $7.99 a la carte. $5.51 when it's put into a meal.

That would mean I wouldn't be ordering my half pound beef and cheddar 🐄
🧀:D

A name like "Wagyu Beef" raises my antennae. Reminds me of "Zamba-zamba" grass from the deep, dark marijuana days. It's likely BULLoney.

As I age I learn there are no magic products other than paint, oils and other chemicals.

No wondrous mattresses or pillows which will change your life.

Oh, I had a Baconator from Wendy's and was amazed that so much material could be so flavorless.

Until you try real Wagyu beef, not this stuff.

Sounds healthy.
Depends, if you normally fry an 80% lean chunk of ground beef, it will contain as much saturated fat as it can hold. If you deep fry the same chunk, it will contain a mix of less saturated fat and some of that displaced by the fat from whichever oil it was fried in, as much as it can hold. You can press the excess out of either with a paper towel, but it won't have the same mouth feel.

First I’ve heard too lol. It doesn’t look bad but of course they spruce up the picture haha. Hold the onions and burger sauce and keep the brioche bun and give me a sesame seed bun like the roast beef comes on. And probably keep the whole burger cause I don’t think I’d eat one from Arby’s now I’d eat their roast beef any day. McDonald’s and Jack in the Box are the king of fast food burgers in my opinion. I don’t really care for anyone else Wendy’s is ok at best, Burger King uh no. Other places nah probably not. Lol. Yes people don’t like the food I post on here a lot but I do have some standards. If we go by Arby’s I might just try one provided they can make it how I listed above.
Personally, I will take Burger King over McDonald's any day. At least in my area. Much better taste to me.

But I live in a small town of 5000 people, so McDonald's is our ONLY choice.
Been years (and I mean at least 20) since I had Wendy's. Never had Jack in the Box.

Best burger here is a small town cafe close by my house. Another good one is the local VFW. They grill burgers and hotdogs on Wed nights, during farmer's market, down at the town square. (closed for the year now)

I envy you people in larger areas, with more choices.

Now if I want the BEST BURGER, I hit the local butcher shop and buy freshly ground burger and buns. Then I fire up the Weber and grill it myself! I'm old school and like my burgers pink inside. At my age, been doing that for years. Has not killed me yet, nor will I change the habit. :)

The burger is deep fried to heat it up since the restaurants dont have grills in them. The burgers are already partially cooked before being deep fried.

Gross! I get burgers at steakhouses or a real restaurant, not some fast food joint. If I need a quick meal, I'll get a salad at Chipotle or a sandwich from Jersey Mike's. Jimmy John's isn't bad either.

Now if I want the BEST BURGER, I hit the local butcher shop and buy freshly ground burger and buns. Then I fire up the Weber and grill it myself! I'm old school
People should envy you, not the other way around; I feel the same way about making burgers at home, they're the best.

The burger is deep fried to heat it up since the restaurants dont have grills in them. The burgers are already partially cooked before being deep fried.
Ooh. That’s disappointing.

I wondered, as I assumed that Arby’s didn’t have a flat top grill.

In that case I may skip it.

Personally, I will take Burger King over McDonald's any day. At least in my area. Much better taste to me.

But I live in a small town of 5000 people, so McDonald's is our ONLY choice.
Been years (and I mean at least 20) since I had Wendy's. Never had Jack in the Box.

Best burger here is a small town cafe close by my house. Another good one is the local VFW. They grill burgers and hotdogs on Wed nights, during farmer's market, down at the town square. (closed for the year now)

I envy you people in larger areas, with more choices.

Now if I want the BEST BURGER, I hit the local butcher shop and buy freshly ground burger and buns. Then I fire up the Weber and grill it myself! I'm old school and like my burgers pink inside. At my age, been doing that for years. Has not killed me yet, nor will I change the habit. :)
I love burgers pink inside. Won’t eat them any other way unless I absolutely have to like at Red Robin where they make them medium or more they said they can’t do medium rare. Here every Burger King is a crap shoot. Some days it will be right other days it won’t. Especially the way I have to have my burger and that’s plain with pickles and cheese only and occasional lettuce or something which Burger King can’t seem to grasp. I’ve ate at Burger King maybe 15 times in my life and that’s enough for me I have no need for them. Used to have one right near my house but they shut it down now closest one is about 6 miles. Nothing like a good couple McDonalds McDoubles plain with only pickle and cheese. The way they season their meat or something just makes it good. I wish we had a Jack in the Box here. We stop at them every time we travel now if we go to an area with one. Best fast food hamburger hands down and their tacos are good too. You definitely need to try it if you travel out. We go to Jack in the Box and White Castle at every opportunity. I’m a good ole country boy but don’t mind a fast food burger occasionally. We don’t have many butchers around here. I think the best burger I’ve found so far is the ground sirloin that you used to be able to buy by the pound at Golden Corral. I know for a fact that what I’m eating is better than those cheap frozen burgers and steaks my friend bought from the door to door meat salesman I can’t remember what the company is called something like Capital Meats but they have the cheapest meat and my friend said it was the best he has had in his life LOL.

I love burgers pink inside. Won’t eat them any other way unless I absolutely have to like at Red Robin where they make them medium or more they said they can’t do medium rare. Here every Burger King is a crap shoot. Some days it will be right other days it won’t. Especially the way I have to have my burger and that’s plain with pickles and cheese only and occasional lettuce or something which Burger King can’t seem to grasp. I’ve ate at Burger King maybe 15 times in my life and that’s enough for me I have no need for them. Used to have one right near my house but they shut it down now closest one is about 6 miles. Nothing like a good couple McDonalds McDoubles plain with only pickle and cheese. The way they season their meat or something just makes it good. I wish we had a Jack in the Box here. We stop at them every time we travel now if we go to an area with one. Best fast food hamburger hands down and their tacos are good too. You definitely need to try it if you travel out. We go to Jack in the Box and White Castle at every opportunity. I’m a good ole country boy but don’t mind a fast food burger occasionally. We don’t have many butchers around here. I think the best burger I’ve found so far is the ground sirloin that you used to be able to buy by the pound at Golden Corral. I know for a fact that what I’m eating is better than those cheap frozen burgers and steaks my friend bought from the door to door meat salesman I can’t remember what the company is called something like Capital Meats but they have the cheapest meat and my friend said it was the best he has had in his life LOL.
Love White Castle... We have them here in Louisville. Another place with good burgers is Culvers....They are kind of just in the Midwest...

$5.21 for a wagyu burger? How is this even possible? I must say I am intrigued, and I don't really eat fast food.

It's not, at least for the real thing, and not the marketing buzzword stuff that's become popular.

Good Japanese wagyu isn't consumed like a 20oz Porterhouse, or other slab cut. It is sold that way, but it's impossibly rich, even for me, and I love a good slab of meat.

The intense flavor and texture is what sets it apart, and allows it to remain tender and not like a piece of paper when sliced razor thin and cooked. A little goes a long way.

For a hunk of meat, it's not necessary to use wagyu. A nice piece of aged prime beef is good as well, in its own way, and a lot better value as well.

I had White Castle burgers some years ago. They were good for fast food!

None in my little Iowa town.

Back