Arby’s Has a Burger?

I would try one, if we had an Arby's in my small town.

I'm an old man now and don't do city driving anymore.

Heck, I even went to the auto parts store and bought new windshield wiper blades yesterday. I let the parts counter sales lady install them too. :mad:

$5.21 for a wagyu burger? How is this even possible? I must say I am intrigued, and I don't really eat fast food.

There is a total of 2 Arby's in my state. One was nearby but failed. It's a moderately upscale pizzeria now.
It would be a 20 mile drive on interstate to Arby's here. All I do is in-town driving anymore.

Sometimes, it's best to stick with your driving limitations. Better not to kill or injure some innocent party.
I think most major cities in Iowa still have an Arby's.

I think I paid around $7.50
My mistake, must be discounted as part of the combo. Online says its $6.99 for burger by itself, so that sounds about right with tax.

1670120420932.jpg

A name like "Wagyu Beef" raises my antennae. Reminds me of "Zamba-zamba" grass from the deep, dark marijuana days. It's likely BULLoney.

As I age I learn there are no magic products other than paint, oils and other chemicals.

No wondrous mattresses or pillows which will change your life.

Oh, I had a Baconator from Wendy's and was amazed that so much material could be so flavorless.

Reactions: GON
Back