Anyone try this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer Shannnow it is not tin based it is copper and it can go before or after the fuel filter. To answer Tosh, You must have been burn't by Snake oils' before and now your afraid to try any new technology, and I understand. I am not selling any one here, I have had many people send me e-mails on the chatting that is going on in this forum and a lot of the mirepresentation this product was getting. I decided to answer the questions and set the record straight. I have not asked anyone TO BUY ANYTHING. Once I get the six candidates we will let them install and report back to us their result. Checking your fuel mileage before and after on this type of product isn't Rocket Science, I believe most of these readers are capable of figuring out their MPG's. I also don't need to state "as tested on BITOG" since
I have only been answering questions and am willing to let people who want to find out the truth for themselves and test it at no cost, For a return of their honest results to this Forum.
Any product will sell itself if it lives up to it's claims. As you can see this product has good references already and not to many readers have believed them so what makes you think they are going to believe these 6 test results.
As I said before I just want to prove that the Technology has merit.

papa_taz, I live in northern Michigan and I drive a GMC Yukon that loves to drink-especially in the winter. I would be willing to test your product and report back to the forum. It may be of interest to other V8 drivers in the wake of the current high gas prices. Thanks for the offer!

I'll volunteer my car for a test. I have extensive MPG data and live in CA. Always passed emissions w/o problems so I won't test it for that, just for MPG data. Car would be a 1993 Mazda MX6 2.0L DOHC engine with 180k miles and currently averaging 30-32 MPG (EPA est. 26/34)

You can PM me and I'll send you my address.

Glad to see that there are people willing to try this out. At the Motor Trend autoshow this past weekend. I saw a distributer there. There was a small crowd. If I heard correctly the 4cyl models were going for about $150. Not sure if that was just a "show" price.
I bet some of the naysayers said the same thing about AutoRX. Also, I haven't found a regular retail chain that carried AutoRx, yet. So much for small companies not wanting to quadruple their income on a good product argument by going mass distribution......

I have good milage data on my 2001 Miata which I drive to work, 20 miles, everyday. Most of the way with cruise control. Would be happy to give this a try and report back. You can give me a private message and I send you my address. I am currently at 30.25 miles per gallon on any tank used this way. Thanks.

2000_SL_1.9 one reason why smaller companies dont want to deal with retail stores. is retail stores want to set the price and condition of having that said product in their store. in simple they want control of the product. also big companies wants to keep the small fry out the retail stores because of they dont like sharing the ISLE. one story I heward of was with george forman grill. wall mart said we want it for the price way lower than what they sold for on TV.

also when the buisness is kept small. you can have a one on one relationship. Like with frank and his auto RX. he always answer every question. let see you get that with some of the other major companies that deal with internal engine cleaners.

I do have one question about this product. wouldnt one fit all car engine (4,6,8 cylinder) I can see it being differnet for diesels. but why cant a 4 cylinder one fit a V-8?

also do you have a cut away of your product to show whats in there and not just a hollow tube.

also if theres copper in there what are the chances of the copper in there to start corroding and the peices braking off and clogging the fuel rails and injectors.

I would think people would inquire more about a mostly unheard of product before willing putting it on their vehicles.

O.K. Gentlemen we now have 2 takers in Cental area, Colorado and Oklahoma, and North-Michigan, West- California and East-North Carolina. That's great, How about Southern U.S.can we get a couple more testers? If your auto works on gasoline or diesel. How about a couple Motocycles? Thanks, Gentlemen I will P.M. you to get your info to get you started on your evaluation, and I'll wait for the other testers to step up.

To Dark Jedi:
Thanks for the questions, and when you look at this product through either end there is no Hollow tube. There is a screen, inside the tube is several screens which causes the agitation of the fuel to increase the Reid Vapor Pressure. The fuels do not corrode the screens, in fact there is several municipalities, and fleets that have used this product for over 6 years now and still have no problem. They have even taken it of off the old vehicles they traded off and installed the units on the new vehicles. The units have Product Liability insuranc as well. The different sizes is to get peak performance of the fuel to metal contact. Also the #4 & #5 are larger in diameter to not restrict flow of the fuel such as large trucks, Off-Road equipment, Tug-Boats etc.

How does ANY aggitation effect Reid Vapour Pressure?
Since the vapour pressure is due to the volatile components of the fuel I doubt it will and also if it did increase the pressure how does it effect fuel mileage?

And what do they cost $200-$300?? or more?

bruce

I'm in Louisiana! Does that qualify for the South? I drive at least 500 miles per week and average over 30 mpg and have set driving habits. I'd love to get more mpg and as I am currently "testing" out AutoRx , why not test something else?

bkrell, most all of these questions are answered in detail on the website along with test data. I don't wnat to have to type all night. I will say that I won't tell exactly how to make the product and yes it is patented. Vapor pressure is the ability of going from a liquid to a gaseous state. the finer the spray the more complete the burn is. The more complete the burn is the better performance and the lower the emissions.

papa_taz,
thanks for the P.M. I'll decline at present, as it's under warranty, and I'm not fond of copper and diesel.

BTW, I think I would have been the farthest south.

I look forward to people's results.

>Vapor pressure is the ability of going from a liquid to a gaseous state. the finer the spray the more complete the burn is.

Creating homey-sounding definitions and stating unrelated broad truths really sells copper baffles inside a tube? It's interesting that this spamming is going on as long as it is.

This is the only thing that kinda irks me:

http://makemyday007.com/Home.html

I got tricked into going to an Amway meeting once...

But I'm glad to toss this thing on the Miata and record some numbers. Why not?

I hope somebody can rig a setup to measure pressure and temperature of the fuel upstream and downstream of the thingamajig as well as temp and pressure without the device.

[ December 01, 2005, 06:24 AM: Message edited by: GeaugaFletcher ]

Tosh, as I have said before I am not spamming since I have not asked anyone to buy anything, quoted any prices, or asked for any monies. I am only answering direct questions about the product. I believe that if people are going to degrade a product in public, slander it by making false statements about it, and mirepresent it, that the product owners have a right to defend their product, put their money where their mouth is and prove it. Companies don't have to reveal their trade secrets on how they do it. It's the American way. Ask Bill Gates! I have come here and answered the questions asked and have offered to let you prove to yourselves that the product does what it claims. Do you have test data on a test that you have run on this product to prove it doesn't work? Would you like to speak to some engineers that have tested this product themselves and are currently using the product?
The bottom Line is, most members are looking to keep monies in their pockets and not pay as much to the pumps. If you work for a competitor or the oil companies, I am sorry. I understand why you want me out of here, but don't slander the product or mirepresent it if you personally don't have experience with it.
By the Way we do have the 6 Test Evaluation Candidates and the units will be shipped to them and we will wait for their comments.
Thanks Gentlemen,
*** Bless America

GeaugaFletcher, I agree with you on the multilevel marketing and I can Assure you that that person has been told to take this product out of there program. As it has been taken off of e-bay as well. It is sold srtictly thru distributors, and retail stores.

>Do you have test data on a test that you have run on this product to prove it doesn't work?

The burden of proof is on you.

>Would you like to speak to some engineers that have tested this product themselves and are currently using the product?

Not until after I've seen the patent, thanks. May we have the patent number please?

>I understand why you want me out of here, but don't slander the product or mirepresent it if you personally don't have experience with it.

That is typical of snakeoil claims: How can you criticize it if you haven't tried it? I don't have to step in it to know it's horsesh!t.

>It's the American way. Ask Bill Gates!

Then *** bless you too.

Called the Canadian distributor and he said that one of the units was $300.00 Can. for a Toyota Corolla. It's supposed to save 5% on mileage and reduce emissions by 50%.
My $0.02, sounds like a rainbow vacuum cleaner (a glorified shop-vac for $1000)deal. I think I'll keep the money for Christmas presents.
Looking forward to the results of the tests but I think I smell a rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back