Anyone know about the UFO disclosure project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go on the record to state my belief based on my observations and following this subject matter closely for decades. I believe there are at least one, possibly multiple, intelligent life forms far more advanced than humans. They have the ability to navigate long-distance space travel through worm-holes or inter-dimensional travel. They have visited humans for centuries, influenced early humans, and influence modern human advances in technology. There is ample historical support for this, including cave drawings, early artwork noting flying spacecraft, alters, and our leaps in modern advances in science and technology strongly suggest non-human intelligent nudges in certain directions. Skeptics can disagree all they want but those are my research formed opinions.

After watching the hearing, I was surprised how there really does appear to be a "shadow" government that no one seems to be able to access. That alone is pretty crazy to me. Who is really running things? Congress doesn't seem to have a clue.

You often hear that angle among conspiracy theory types, but we just witnessed it.

After watching the hearing, I was surprised how there really does appear to be a "shadow" government that no one seems to be able to access. That alone is pretty crazy to me. Who is really running things? Congress doesn't seem to have a clue.

You often hear that angle among conspiracy theory types, but we just witnessed it.
Eisenhower warned about it and Kennedy died because of it. It’s nothing all that new.

I do think we need more transparency and we do need some kind of central UAP clearing house with triage (as Grusch explained). This UAP clearing house would be staffed by scientists from every field and discipline, whose sole purpose is to investigate the full context of these phenomenon. I.e, a UAP Manhattan type-Project if you will, staffed with people with sufficient clearances to burrow through the red tape.
It's really not even that complex.

If the government would simply open up the vaults and have a "show and tell." I think that would be a pretty big leap forward and we'd all be able to relatively quickly determine the first major questions: Human or non-human origin. Seems like a very elementary non-complex step IMO. Otherwise known as "transparency."

"Aliens may be different in a way we can't even conceptualize. They may "live" in a reality that is totally different than ours, or explore the world in different dimensions than we do. The idea of alien civilization is so abstract that every possibility makes no sense or may be genius."
The Drake equation does not quantify anything, let alone ignorance. Ignorance is the lack of knowledge. A simple equation does not possess human characteristics, of which ignorance may be one.

Sorry, but assigning human characteristics to an equation is a logical fallacy

Post number 155:

"...Criticism related to the Drake equation focuses not on the equation itself, but on the fact that the estimated values for several of its factors are highly conjectural, the combined multiplicative effect being that the uncertainty associated with any derived value is so large that the equation cannot be used to draw firm conclusions."

This is an excellent and easily overlooked component. Many Presidents and leaders have stated they tried to get answers but were denied and blocked; that is a bewildering situation. It presents more significant questions than answers, doesn't it.

Who has put this shadow government in power, who is in it, how do they retain such significant power, who pays them, how are they not accountable to anyone else...?

It's almost as though there ARE powerful entities beyond reproach....

"Aliens may be different in a way we can't even conceptualize. They may "live" in a reality that is totally different than ours, or explore the world in different dimensions than we do. The idea of alien civilization is so abstract that every possibility makes no sense or may be genius."
Then you cannot have Area 51 and Lazar working on alien craft.
You cannot argue both ways.
That is, we are primitive like ants, yet we are able to reverse engineer some of their tech.

Or these beings operate in some other dimension, parallel reality, something we cannot even imagine, yet we apparently have their crashed craft. It makes no logical sense.

The open source information is available for all to see. I believe the OP linked to the hearing. Please watch it.

I'll repeat, the open source information is widely available. As have been witness statements for decades. As have been photos and videos. Having a TS clearance is irrelevant as you would know this information would be highly compartimentalized well above TS and only on a need to know read in basis...
I have watched the video (as I stated twice before) and have examined and read every bit of open source material I can acquire.

But you stated and I asked,
Reports are many Congress officials who were briefed in the SCIF classified settings were intrigued and/or disturbed by the information they learned in those classified settings.
And what were those revelations and how were you privy to those revelations?
On top of the open testimonies of UAP evidence, all very compelling that the US has aliens and spacecraft. I'm very curious about these new revelations and future information.
What direct knowledge or evidence do you have of this? I still have a TS clearance and I have yet to see it. Where do I go to obtain this information?

My question is: Do you or do you not have direct knowledge of the SCIF info?

leadcouncil: "Having a TS clearance is irrelevant as you would know this information would be highly compartimentalized well above TS and only on a need to know read in basis."

But yet you earlier argued for more transparency in reporting since you are, it seems, convinced these phenomenon are of extraterrestrial origin. Now you seem to be arguing we shouldn't be privy to this data.

I can see redacting sensor capability and military logistic information in order to keep our enemies at bay.

The only clear avenue of real investigation and disclosure in my view seems to be a scientific panel of top scientists and engineers of every known discipline that would generate a comprehensive report.

Conspiracy theories only muddy the waters when trying get to the scientific aspects of this topic.

Last edited:
...or, all of these people over 70 years are delusional and it's all a giant hoax or misperception.

The emerging consensus is local reality doesn’t exist. It only flashes an appearance when we look at it. We don't know much IMO.
There is no converging or emerging consensus. How can you be sure of anything if reality doesn't exist? How can one prove or deny anything if reality doesn't exist?

Denying local or any reality is totally nonsensical, because the law of the Principle of Sufficient Reason would be violated such that we wouldn’t or couldn't know any empirical or deduced facts.

For example, if this nonsense is really carried to the extreme, neither Buster nor MolaKule could prove they exist.

Last edited:
This has been an interesting thread but if this thread is to be kept open, then let's not be repeating or linking old videos or arguments from threads 5 or 3 or 2 or 1 years ago on similar topics.

I.e, introduce new info not seen before.

How can you be sure of anything if reality doesn't exist? How can one prove or deny anything if reality doesn't exist?

Denying local or any reality is totally nonsensical, because the law of the Principle of Sufficient Reason would be violated such that we wouldn’t or couldn't know any empirical or deduced facts.

For example, if this nonsense is really carried to the extreme, neither Buster nor MolaKule could prove they exist.
See Donald Hoffman's theory.

yeah, I think this topic has been exhausted. (y)

See Donald Hoffman's theory.

yeah, I think this topic has been exhausted. (y)
We have seen Hoffman's and similar theories repeated at least 5 times now by you so you must have some faith in it.

No one in the scientific community takes this stuff seriously, and you have repeated it many times with no convincing arguments.

one way to try to get evidence, would be to send probes to various G class star systems in the milky way galaxy. if we had the technology to do so, maybe we would have answers. but our technology is too primitive. we already know without a shadow of a doubt that at least 1 G class star system has life in our galaxy. the solar system. there is about 28 billions G type stars in the milky way. stars like our sun. when we are able to send probes to these systems or even better travel to these G class star systems, then maybe we will have our answers. until then it will always be endless questions with no evidence. we have to go to places that are pretty much like our own place.

What direct knowledge or evidence do you have of this? I still have a TS clearance and I have yet to see it. Where do I go to obtain this information?

To be fair, anything related to potential information on alien visitations or acquired tech would be an SAP in which a TS clearance is little more consequential than FOUO...

I have no idea, but possibly there is a category above Special Access Program....

Then you cannot have Area 51 and Lazar working on alien craft.
You cannot argue both ways.
That is, we are primitive like ants, yet we are able to reverse engineer some of their tech.

Or these beings operate in some other dimension, parallel reality, something we cannot even imagine, yet we apparently have their crashed craft. It makes no logical sense.
It seems you're taking an analogy far far to literal.

I cannot speak for others, but my interpretation of the ant analogy is that it is a casual analogy, not a literal one, in which we humans, while we believe we are sophisticated, are as irrelevant or easy to control or outmatch, and the vastness in our abilities to ants is akin to interstellar or interdimensional species, as ants are to humans. Note, as humans we study ants. Ants are unlikely to reverse engineer our technology, granted. But such an analogy falls short inasmuch as we humans can learn from and try to reverse engineer alien tech because we have a baseline grasp of science and tech, somewhat advanced learning abilities, etc. whereas ants lack any of this type of critical thinking, etc.

There is absolutely no proof there are any other beings in the universe except us, there is no proof there are any other planets with life on them. So yes it’s quite safe to say we are the most advanced beings in the universe for the time being.

In fact, we have little proof that our current civilization is the most advanced it’s ever been. We cannot reverse engineer many ancient buildings and building techniques. We don’t know what tools they used etc.
So how could we ever reverse engineer alien technology, even if we had access to it? Aren’t we like ants to them?
Your comparison not mine. But then you guys turn around and claim many modern tech comes from reverse engineering alien tech? It makes no logical sense.
Don’t put words in my mouth and generalize statements I did not make as you reference in the last paragraph.

The preponderance of actual sightings, imaging and testimony from very knowledgeable individuals is indisputable.
To deny their statements by calling for hard evidence to me, is that of a person with a closed mind. With that type of attitude, we would never discover anything or seek to discover anything, because we were determined ahead of time there’s no evidence.
There is evidence, the evidence is the thoughts of experts in the field, navy ships with sophisticated equipment, trained Air Force pilots, satellite imaging and more.
Then we have people in the intelligence community, who risk having their lives, destroyed, trying to expose it.

Above all else we have commercial airline pilots, we have ordinary citizens on the ground, including some in this very forum.

And to actually deny that mankind is not at its most advanced in history is just plain silly. except maybe lifeforms that were here before us.

Anyway, obviously, we are at the ends of the debate, but there’s no sense in continuing on since our positions are clear. I’d like this thread to stay open, so there’s no sense in repeating further.

Last edited:
We have seen Hoffman's and similar theories repeated at least 5 times now by you so you must have some faith in it.

No one in the scientific community takes this stuff seriously, and you have repeated it many times with no convincing arguments.
I never said I bought into it. My mind is open. It's an interesting theory. I've actually read some interesting critiques of it as well.

He's taken seriously enough to have the respect of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Lawrence_Kuhn

It is off-topic though.

Last edited:
I personally found the following OPEN SOURCE revelations remarkably interesting and don't know how a person can simply overlook these.

"Grush said he had interviewed officials who had direct knowledge of aircraft with "nonhuman" origins, and that so-called "biologics" were recovered from some craft."

"Steven Greer, an American ufologist and founder of the Disclosure Project, which aims to get allegedly classified UFO information disclosed, applauded the hearing.

Greer told Newsweek that he has met with congressional members and senior intelligence officials regarding some of the over 700 government and military UAP witnesses debriefed by him.

"These whistleblowers have dealt directly with UAPs both man-made and of extraterrestrial origin," he said. "We are also requesting an amnesty period for very high-value people involved in illegal operations related to UAPs and federal witness protection, as well as explicit protections against retaliations in relation to pensions and personal assets."

"The whistleblower later claimed that the U.S. government discovered non-human intelligent life in the 1930s."

Here's another KEY TAKEAWAY:
During his testimony, Ronald Moultrie, undersecretary of defense for intelligence and security, argued there is a need to balance transparency with the protection of sensitive intelligence information, saying there is an “obligation to protect sensitive sources and methods.” “Our goal is to strike that delicate balance, one that enables us to maintain the public’s trust while preserving those capabilities that are vital to the support of our service personnel,” he said....

So the natural logical inquisitive follow-up is, if this is a big nothing burger these seem like really odd statements and protocols for the undersecretary of defense for intelligence to be taking, does it not? Now, if it was merely the matter of the fact the US has organically built next generation weaponry and tech, that would be the expected answer along with "all this alien stuff is nonsense" from the highest levels (such as was given in the 1980s with the Stealth Bomber program). But that's not what is going on here. This is beyond current next generation tech and has been observed for decades.

But yet you earlier argued for more transparency in reporting since you are, it seems, convinced these phenomenon are of extraterrestrial origin. Now you seem to be arguing we shouldn't be privy to this data.
I have no idea how you are coming to all of your wildly incorrect conclusions on what my positions are. But that is incorrect as well. I am a very clear communicator and stated that the starting point of transparency is simply for the government to show us what it has. That does not require a single scientist. It just requires a film crew access to the secret storage units where there are these alleged UFOs and alien beings. I think the lay person can fairly quickly determine if a 6' tic tac, propelled by gravity devices, and with a 300 s/f interior is of human or non-human origin. Sure further down the road we need some scientists to aid the layperson along but the starting point is to show us the cards.

So, to the skeptic, are the Navy pilots confused? Are the whistleblowers lying and for what reason? Is there a big conspiracy to invent UFOs and if so, what reason and how are millions of people "in on it?" Including myself...

It seems you're taking an analogy far far to literal.

I cannot speak for others, but my interpretation of the ant analogy is that it is a casual analogy, not a literal one, in which we humans, while we believe we are sophisticated, are as irrelevant or easy to control or outmatch, and the vastness in our
Bingo, thank you, that was exactly my point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back