Anyone know about the UFO disclosure project

Status
Not open for further replies.
The claims made by David Grusch is that the U.S. government has vehicles of non-human origin that it has retrieved over several decades and that efforts are attempting to reverse engineer the vehicles. Mr. Grusch shares that he has never personally seen the vehicles and that he bases his claims on a combination of reports and accounts from colleagues.
He did however say that he would provide the locations of where the recovered craft were kept an he would provide ( immediately after the session, I assume in private secure meeting ) a list of witnesses and hostile witness that had worked on the reverse engineering program , and some currently on the program.

Many have observed physical effects from UFO's. Some folks have touched them, some have had their cars shut off, or electrical shut down, some have seen street signs flap around from them, I heard strange sounds on old land line telephone and horizontal rolling tv screen from one. It was about a mile or so away, seen by a tech school evening class, many observers.
There is also some other special observations that some have seen caused by UFO's. Anyone here know what?

Extreme concentrated heating of the atmosphere. Though like the whole topic here, its secret.
And again these devices go way beyond what our publicly known physics defines.
Did you watch the videos?
Oh so did the videos get deleted? The proofs just go poof.

That's the thing though. We understand physics, exceptionally well. The entire UFO/UAP thing fails the practical tests of hard science, everything from landing site damage, to physical scars and electronic/mechanical interference and visual observations can be produced through conventional means.

So, what we have here is a situation where there are believers, who gladly note various strange occurrences as proof. And scientists who correctly note that there is no physical proof what so ever.

It is also worth noting that various government programs are always looking for funding. A "real" UFO/UAP situation would warrant an awesome amount of funding.

Note: As a technical and scientifically minded guy, I only make the claim that the False-True "error bar" here is strongly skewed towards "false", but I never would say absolute, not at a hard 0%.

With the billions of stars in our galaxy, I hope there is life elsewhere.

The False-True error bar for UAP/UFO's.

FIRLqLNWYA4w_l2

Last edited:
Extreme concentrated heating of the atmosphere. Though like the whole topic here, its secret.
Did you watch the videos?
Oh so did the videos get deleted? The proofs just go poof.
If you are replying to me then please use the Reply function so we know to whom you are replying.

Mola: "I have watched the video (as I stated twice before) and have examined and read every bit of open source material I can acquire." Post 168.

Exhaustgases: "Extreme concentrated heating of the atmosphere. Though like the whole topic here, its secret."

I am not sure what this means. Are you saying you have secret information to which no one else is privy?

Some Thermodynamics: An example would be a meteor that has a concentrated area of heating due to the friction with the air, but the heated air soon obtains equilibrium with the colder air, thus the heated trail dissipates thermal energy quickly.

Last edited:
The one video explained it, the fellow was interviewing high up officials in Italy, they explained what was causing heating.
Physics is not well understood, only certain discovery's of certain physics is understood, if everything was well known then Cern would have no reason to exist. All science could just shut down and broadcast that we know everything and there is no reason to look for anymore discovery's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back