Anyone addicted to car accident videos?

To dashcam videos yes. It's amazing how much you learn how to anticipate other drivers by watching these.
+1 once in a while I'll watch some, especially the russian winter ones, they are an unpleasant reminder to "play it safe" and to pay attention to what other drivers are doing.

Reactions: Pew
I like watching dashcam videos from the US. Don't really find ones from other countries too interesting. IDK why.

In terms of YouTube I prefer to watch interesting technical stuff like Munro Live or entertaining stuff like cop body cam footage.

I like watching dashcam videos from the US. Don't really find ones from other countries too interesting. IDK why.

In terms of YouTube I prefer to watch interesting technical stuff like Munro Live or entertaining stuff like cop body cam footage.
Same. Wham Bam Tesla Cam finds some good ones. It's funny the stupid stuff you see out there as long as a camera is going to capture it.

Yes. i think they’re very useful. Showing how sudden and powerful collisions are is a powerful learning tool. A five year refresher course would save a lot of lives.

Reactions: Pew
Back