Any VOA requests?

My vote: Valvoline Full Synthetic High Mileage with MaxLife 5W30

Which one is this? The new offerings by Balvoline are confusing a little to me at least
FWIW, I've never seen this in the wild.

Here it is:

I have in hands M1 0w40 x3? DEXOS 2 certified and Magnatec 5w30 DEXOS 1 gen 2 or whatever to VOA. That uses up my 2 sample kits so……

If I didn’t VOA your oil; buy the oil and sample kit and send it in

Where does one obtain a sample kit from?

So, the 6 quarts of Magnatec 5w30 I ordered from Wal Mart arrive today. All are SN. Don’t know if it’s currently SP rated or not. Should I VOA go this or not? I’ve attached date code I think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 8
So, the 6 quarts of Magnatec 5w30 I ordered from Wal Mart arrive today. All are SN. Don’t know if it’s currently SP rated or not. Should I VOA go this or not? I’ve attached date code I think

You can get SP rated Magnatec even though that brand line is being discontinued, I think getting a VOA on the SN stuff would not be worth it.

You can get SP rated Magnatec even though that brand line is being discontinued, I think getting a VOA on the SN stuff would not be worth it.
Ok, so I just wasted money thinking Wal Mart would send me the SP rated stuff. I’ll use it next oci.

So, the M1 0w40 ESP X3 is on way to Norcross GA lab.

Let’s hear if folks want to see the SN Magnatec 5w30 VOA or…

I have some CK4 Delvac 1 5w40 I could send in. Give me some ideas folks; only one sample kit left and I could buy more

Not a lot of VOAs on Castrol Edge products. I just sent in two samples myself:
Edge 0W20 (not the extend performance one, rather the black bottle)
and Edge HM 5W30 (again, black bottle)

I agree the SN Magnatec is probably not worth it.

Back