VOA suggestions

As I mentioned earlier I have tons of CARQUEST 0w40 and 5w40 oil in quarts. And some full Syn HM and full Syn oils. Even sae 30 and sae 40 oils. Any interest in VOA of these? Gave real pops (real dad) about 20 gallons of CQ 15w40 I got dirt cheap for his 89’ Ram 2500 reg cab truck.

Major brand HM Syn oils either 5w-20 or 30
1. Mobil 1
2. Pennzoil Platinum
3. Valvoline
4. Castrol

Yes, please, I received some 5w40 Carquest full synthetic and am very curious about a VOA please! I have a few 40 weights to pick from to send in 1 VOA, and if you do Carquest I will do something else. Thanks! @53' Stude

Yes, please, I received some 5w40 Carquest full synthetic and am very curious about a VOA please! I have a few 40 weights to pick from to send in 1 VOA, and if you do Carquest I will do something else. Thanks! @53' Stude
I vote for Castrol 5w40 sir. If you wanna go half in the cost, please shoot me a PM. I do what I can for others and BITOGERS

I vote for Castrol 5w40 sir. If you wanna go half in the cost, please shoot me a PM. I do what I can for others and BITOGERS

I submitted a request for a free VOA sampling kit, so there should be no cost. I suggested we all do different oils to cover as much ground as possible without needless overlap.

Thank you for your offer/help.

Back