Does anyone have the following VOAs to share?

I'm in the learning phase, all about motor oils. The more you learn the less it seems you know.

I'm searching around for the following VOAs to do a comparison to see if there's any remarkable difference between any possible motor oils for my 2012 Challenger SRT, before I ultimately decide which oil to use. The manual recommendations are, well, a bit suspect and controversial.

So if you have any VOAs and are willing to share, it's appreciated. Any fully synthetic 0W40 and 5W40 motor oils, and specifically Mobile 1, Pennzoil, and Chevron Delo. Others appreciated as well. I'd really like to know if there really is any real-world difference in the chemicals in these.

But you have posted in that section.

Did I post IN THAT SECTION? Or did I instead hit the "new posts" button, read posts, and engage in a discussion without noticing or paying any attention to the irrelevant section it happened to be in?

Hmmm.... seems rather obvious and rather than making nefarious insinuations, maybe re-examine what is more likely.

Did I post IN THAT SECTION? Or did I instead hit the "new posts" button, read posts, and engage in a discussion without noticing or paying any attention to the irrelevant section it happened to be in?

Hmmm.... seems rather obvious and rather than making nefarious insinuations, maybe re-examine what is more likely.
Irrelevant section? Not so much now I guess...

Back