Any VOA requests?

was wondering if anyone had any requests for a VOA on some oils.
Thanks for the VOA's...very informative.
Was wondering if you could find out about Yamalube 4W 10w40 conventional? I saw the VOA for synthetic 10w30 which is for their outboards, but the 4W is what they use in Yamaha jetskis and jetboats. The Yamalube kit is very expensive for conventional oil and cheap filter, so an alternative oil with the same additives would be nice to source.

Thanks for the VOA's...very informative.
Was wondering if you could find out about Yamalube 4W 10w40 conventional? I saw the VOA for synthetic 10w30 which is for their outboards, but the 4W is what they use in Yamaha jetskis and jetboats. The Yamalube kit is very expensive for conventional oil and cheap filter, so an alternative oil with the same additives would be nice to source.
That kit is expensive.
An alternative filter for me(FL910) and whatever 40W I have at the time.
A Yamalube VOA would be interesting.

Attachments

• 0D70C961-5336-4F6E-B16C-1E434C5EB4E2.jpeg
    0D70C961-5336-4F6E-B16C-1E434C5EB4E2.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 0C0F9997-9816-48BF-B291-B9C62838E357.jpeg
    0C0F9997-9816-48BF-B291-B9C62838E357.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 12
That kit is expensive.
An alternative filter for me(FL910) and whatever 40W I have at the time.
Yup the kits are $81 each up here north of the border. There's lots of alternative filter choices (saw the Yamaha filter cut open - it's a cheap $5 OEM they sell for $30), but not a lot of oil that has high moly numbers. If the synthetic Yamalube is any indication, we need 200 moly oil.

Good Morning ladies and gentlemen 🇺🇸🇨🇦😃

was wondering if anyone had any requests for a VOA on some oils. I have a lone jug of Edge HM 10w30 I thought of doing a VOA on. Also have tons of CQ 10w40 Syn HM and in 10w30. Even some SAE 30 and SAE 40 single quarts CQ oil. Anyone have any requests? I have 7 wix kits left and yeah I’m kinda curious and bored 😃
Valvoline Synthetic vs NAPA Synthetic
Valvoline "Daily Protection" vs NAPA Synthetic Blend

Finally found one and posted it here...no moly at all:

Great offer. Since I picked up a few bottles last month on sale, I am interested in a VOA for NAPA 5w-30 SP Premium Performance syn blend (not their high mileage version) in the blue bottle.

Great offer. Since I picked up a few bottles last month on sale, I am interested in a VOA for NAPA 5w-30 SP Premium Performance syn blend (not their high mileage version) in the blue bottle.
I’ll need to get more NAPA/WIX kits. Kinda pissed off as sent in GTX Syn 5w30 VOA as of last Saturday and no results yet 🤬🤬🤬

If anyone has a bottle of the Castrol Edge High Mileage 5W-20 SP GF-6A and could get a VOA it would be nice. They claim 9.0 cSt @ 100C and a lot or people are always looking for a thick 5W-20.

Valvoline Extended Protection 5W30 : Not aa long drain oil but supposedly a super protection / cleaning synthetic oil - I will be interested to see how VOA / UOA's show how this oil holds up .

Back