Any vitamin takers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drink Zoe Life. It has all of your requirements for fruits and vegetables for the day and lots of antioxidants. It is a great tasting once a day and is marketed from a Christian organization. I am proud to say that its home office is 10 miles from my home. I do not sell this product but I do encourage you to check into it.

Here's what I take daily without issues....

One-A-Day Multi Vitamins/Minerals for Age 50+
One Garlique tablet
One Vitamin D tablet (400 mg)
One Swanson Veggies4Life tablet (15 green vegetables blend)
16oz hot Green Tea (prior to a cup of coffee)
16oz of either V8 Juice or 100% Orange Juice.
Bowl of Whole Grain cereal in the AM (choose one of 5 varieties I keep atop the fridge) - with raisins and dry-roasted sunflower seeds inside the bowl with fat-free milk.

I used to take GNC Mega Greens then switched to Alive MultiV's.

But recently I was told by a friend to check out Swanson's Ultra Whole Food MutiV's w/o iron and I have been taking them for two years now. At $7.99 for 90 tabs you can't beat the price for what you get. The best is when Swanson has them on buy one take one free and that's when I stock up.

Now I'll have to eat the words of my previous posts.
I just ordered some vitamins online. Dr. Furhman's. Google him. His vitamins (According to his website) are safe because they contain no vitamin A, E, Folic Acid, Copper, or Iron. He explains why. Plus the vitamins and minerals it has are of superior quality. With more absorbable ingredients. Not dangerous megadoses. They're a bit pricey though. But for 90 days, it's less than 60 cents a day. I'll just cut out a candy bar everyday. HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back