What is your best Vitamin B Complex recommendation?

Next time he/she has their arm up my southern port I may ask. Would be fun to do a few without, the pop a B complex for a few months and repeat.

I actually don't believe I am low on any additives.
Just tell your doc you're fatigued and dizzy. Stumble a bit for effect. ;)

My doc told me to take a B supplement, specifically one that included Folic. He specifically recommended Costco as an adequate brand.
My wife overruled him. She buys me sublingual tablets of combined B12, B6 and Folic, plus separate D3 (also prescribed). Brand name is SuperiorSource, MicroLingual. Doctor is extremely happy with the blood work since I've been taking them.
The sublingual may be overkill, but since the wife insists on it, and they do work, I'm not changing.

What is your best Vitamin B Complex recommendation?

Time for refill.
Honestly, Pablo, and I know you're looking for pill recommendations, your best bet for B vitamins would be to eat or juice more of these vegetables each day, and get natural sources of B vitamins:
Asparagus, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Collard Greens, Green Peas, Mustard Greens, Spinach, or Turnip Greens.

I know the fresh variant is less convenient and usually more expensive, fresh is provably more beneficial than processed. Read a little bit about Gerson Therapy and see why I think you should reconsider. ;)

My doc told me to take a B supplement, specifically one that included Folic. He specifically recommended Costco as an adequate brand.
My wife overruled him. She buys me sublingual tablets of combined B12, B6 and Folic, plus separate D3 (also prescribed). Brand name is SuperiorSource, MicroLingual. Doctor is extremely happy with the blood work since I've been taking them.
The sublingual may be overkill, but since the wife insists on it, and they do work, I'm not changing.
If you don't mind, why did your doc specifically recommend folic acid/folate?

Honestly, Pablo, and I know you're looking for pill recommendations, your best bet for B vitamins would be to eat or juice more of these vegetables each day, and get natural sources of B vitamins:
Asparagus, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Collard Greens, Green Peas, Mustard Greens, Spinach, or Turnip Greens.

I know the fresh variant is less convenient and usually more expensive, fresh is provably more beneficial than processed. Read a little bit about Gerson Therapy and see why I think you should reconsider. ;)
I eat those and others (kale and aspabroc) in abundance (well not a huge asparagus fan) - I am pretty sure I'm not deficient. I grow most of our own with zero pesticides.

That diet is 100% vegan. And completely lacking in important fats and oils. Interesting they recommend a niacin and even a potassium supplement (agree with the latter). Yeah I don't want to become deficient. Healthy clean meat is essential, as are eggs and fat. Thanks.

If you don't mind, why did your doc specifically recommend folic acid/folate?
Sorry, I don't recall the specific reason, but I do remember it was warranted. Either a deficiency revealed by blood work, or something required because of medication I'm on.

Back