Another American beheaded in Iraq......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowards!!!!!
mad.gif
This stuff enrages me so much!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Get me in a room with these POS without weapons and we will see how tough they really are! Face meet fist, crack!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

quote:

Sprintman, I'll respectfully disagree with you on the fact that these beheadings were a reponse to the prison abuses. These animals have a thirst for blood, anyone who can see past their nose will realize this.

I'm sorta with you GM. These guys are desert versions of mob gangs (mobsters/gansters). Who knows, if Al Capone had had the mass video media that we had today what would have been commonplace during his reign
dunno.gif

Instead of surgical strikes ..I'd just out bid them for hostages. I'd put a bounty so high on their heads and let the natural corruption that's in the genes there do the rest of the work for me.

I mean ..we're already spending a fortune there. Wouldn't it be cheaper for us to just pay some of them to kill/betray each other. Make it a bidding war.

For that matter ..put a 5 billion $$ bounty on Bin Laden ..raise it 100 million a month until he's dead and place his head on a pike. Move on to the next guy (at reduced rates).

Hmm ...I wonder if ebay can get involved in this. One girl sold her virginity....

Sprintman Wrote:

I hear you. I have two young daughters of my own and when I see the level of deterioration in my lifetime . . .

However, for our daughters' sake I firmly believe our countries are doing what needs to be done. We fight with our military instead of having our children on the front lines. People have been waiting for WW III for years and they don't realize it is here. This is the face of modern war. Guerilla actions have been hugely successful throughout history because they have the backing of the people who always outnumber the troops. However, these actions rarely run up against freedom. I believe this force evens out the playing field. The people of Afganistan are hungrily embracing freedom and I pray that once the Iraqi's can home grow a strong security force, things there will improve rapidly.

So to answer your question, about what type of world, it is a world with two more democracies!!

[ September 22, 2004, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: james1 ]

Yes it was difficult trying to explain to my 3 year old at the time why the World Trade Center collapsed. Its made even more difficult explaining to her that I wasn't talking to mommy about (a head being chopped off a human) beheaded Americans. I try to shield my children from these atrocities, but how do you do it.....

quote:

Originally posted by sprintman:
Atrocities at Abu Ghraib and the other prison that was just announced are stated by the terrorista as the reason for the beheading. The idiots who participated should get a long stretch on the possibility they were partly responsible for another Americans death. Unfortunately the Briton and 2nd American are probably gonners too. What a world I have brought my young daughter into.

I hope you really don't seriously believe that this latest beheading has one iota's worth to do with Abu Ghraib. Its merely an excuse to justify a beheading. They can find lots of other excuses-as they already have.

I want to know what atrocities have been committed at Abu Ghraib. I've seen the naked pyramids and leash pictures, neither of which qualifies as an atrocity. These acts are degrading, but certainly not an atrocity. Words have meaning and you cheapen the language to use inappropriate words strictly for their inflammatory value.

Murdering 3,000 people on 9/11 is an atrocity, being forced to form a naked pyramid is not. Murdering 300 people in a plane crash in Pennsylvania is an atrocity, being seen naked by a woman is not. Murdering 150 people in the Pentagon is an atrocity, having your picture taken with a woman pointing at your genitals is not. Beheading Nick Berg is an atrocity, cowering as a Belgian Malinois barks at you is not.

You would have to be a fool to think the beheadings have anything to do with Abu Ghraib. Oh, wait a minute I forgot, some of us are fools and have seen an “excellent documentary” by Michael Moore that proves the real truth.

Oh and your forgetting the 20-30 murders at Ghraib and the other place being investigated and which one has aleady been charged. And if you read a post above i'm sure I said I saw the words being translated and they mentiond Ghraib and the female being held. Are you implying the translation was false?

quote:

Originally posted by sprintman:
Oh and your forgetting the 20-30 murders at Ghraib and the other place being investigated and which one has aleady been charged. And if you read a post above i'm sure I said I saw the words being translated and they mentiond Ghraib and the female being held. Are you implying the translation was false?

20-30 murders?? Evidence please.

Search the web. There are many news sites. And it's been on the news here, TV and radio, more times than I could count. AG certainly has had a major affect in Iraq on the increase on hostage taking and will continue.

Sprintman - maybe 1 murder.

Sorry sprintman but you get the same buggered "news" as Hong Kong. You don't think your news would lie to you? Think again.

Anti USA lies are HUGE in the world. Not sure exactly why. But they certainly don't want us playing the lead.....the world doesn't like "war" (fine)...but not many seem to stand up to the real hatred, the real killers.

1 homicide ? Even the Pentagon acknowledges more. Where do you guys get your information ?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2004-05-23-death-probe_x.htm

WASHINGTON (AP) — Authorities are investigating the deaths of at least nine prisoners in Iraq and Afghanistan that doctors classified as homicides.
The medical findings mean the deaths were linked to the actions of another person; however, that doesn't necessarily mean the deaths were criminal in nature, military officials said Friday.

A 10th prisoner death, also determined a homicide, already has been resolved. Officials said that in September 2003, a soldier shot and killed a prisoner in Iraq who threw rocks at him. The soldier was punished and dismissed from the Army for using excessive force.

The 10 cases are among the most serious probed by the Army's Criminal Investigation Division since August 2002. The Army has looked into at least 37 detainee deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan, a senior military official said Friday, briefing reporters on the condition of anonymity.

There may be more deaths outside the Army's purview, the official acknowledged.

quote:

Sorry sprintman but you get the same buggered "news" as Hong Kong. You don't think your news would lie to you?

Pablo, don't forget to remember, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. You can't just assume your news are telling you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back