And another bad Wix filter!

I like to know are there any quality filters safe to buy??? I own a Ford. Obviously I can't even buy Motorcraft. I can't buy Wix.. since Mann & Hummel owns Purolator. Somebody like to give me some advice, I used to mainly run Wix and Motorcraft and Napa Gold.

Unless you’ve had issues, the FL500S has been pretty good. Believe it or not, I’ve had good luck with both the jobber Champ made & Puro made Valvoline VO-105 ones on multiple Ford Transits (that call for an FL500S) for~7500 mile OCIs, all of them over 100K, no issues. The VO-105 can be pretty cheap on eBay, along with the similar Champ PH500, if you don’t go too long on them (combo valve).

Unless you’ve had issues, the FL500S has been pretty good. Believe it or not, I’ve had good luck with both the jobber Champ made & Puro made Valvoline VO-105 ones on multiple Ford Transits (that call for an FL500S) for~7500 mile OCIs, all of them over 100K, no issues. The VO-105 can be pretty cheap on eBay, along with the similar Champ PH500, if you don’t go too long on them (combo valve).
I'm familiar with the VO-105 I was a manager for Valvoline for years. Before I became disabled.

Back