Amsoil Preferred Customer Questions.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try that. My wife will think that's hillarious. She has no interest in motor oil other than knowing it's important to keep it in the engine.
wink.gif

Now what if someone does not purchase, nor becomes a PC/dealer with another dealer, but they requested information on the website and Amsoil tagged them with a local dealer.

Are they still protected for one year or can they choose to purchase from another dealer by entering the ZO number in the website?

Originally Posted By: ConfederateTyrant
Now what if someone does not purchase, nor becomes a PC/dealer with another dealer, but they requested information on the website and Amsoil tagged them with a local dealer.

Are they still protected for one year or can they choose to purchase from another dealer by entering the ZO number in the website?

They are not protected. They can enter another ZO number, but it's a manual process.

Hi I am new to the forum first posting.........
crazy2.gif

Can you only use your zo number in the country you live?

BAD1

Originally Posted By: BAD1
Hi I am new to the forum first posting.........
crazy2.gif

Can you only use your zo number in the country you live?

BAD1

You can use the ZO # in Canada, Puerto Rico and USA.

Their hands are tied by policy and existing dealer agreements. I hate policy controlling this but the folks you talk to on the phone are just following the rules they're given to work within.

? for the amsoil guys, If I signed up, and paid the 20$. What would be the best price I could get on 5w30 full syn gas oil, and 5w40 diesel oil. I would not care if it was by qt or by gallons or by 4 gallon case. Best price overall. And please quote me a price for shipping also for zip code 36474.

Thanks

Not really outrages, when you consider new rotella syn is 20+ a gallon or 5$ a qt. Shipping charges is what gripes me, now days it adds almost a dollar to each qt. Living out in the boonies has advantages but many disadvantages also, like only 1 advance auto parts to try my coupons on.

Last edited:
Wow so I guess I'm SOL for getting more ASM since my PC ran out. Oh well. I'd have to wait a full year from when the PC account money was due? That would put me to Oct 2010, I'd need more in June. I guess I'll try Red Line if that's that case, too bad.

Originally Posted By: kd5byb
I was told that I had to wait a year as well by AMSOIL Corporate. I wrote back, telling them that they just lost me as a preferred customer - at least for a year, maybe forever.
ben

Just a reaction to what I read here. My PC status ran out in October. If there is any truth to this I guess they lost me as a customer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back