Am I the only one who hates detailing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to really like it. Even had a detailing biz. Moved onto other things as the years went on but I used to really enjoy detailing out personal cars. UNTIL I hit 40. Then I got sick of it. I still clean the cars but far less OCD about then I once was. Found I enjoy spending that time doing DIY stuff around the house.

Originally Posted By: RamFan
Originally Posted By: hummdrumm
No pics of the Sebring and Monte??

The Monte is my girlfriends and the Sebring is my mom's. I just make sure they are in good mechanical condition, neither one of them really seem to car about the condition of their vehicles so I figure I'm not going to spend hours on them when they don't care about upkeep. So as long as they are in good mechanical condition and I don't have to worry about them being stranded or having some kind of mechanical failure, I'm calling it a day. I've got no pics of the Monte but a couple of Sebring.

All though it is a beautiful car, more so with the top down, it has got to be the biggest piece of doo-doo a person can buy. I know the Sebring, err err, 200 was updated and refreshed, but I wouldn't risk spending that kind of money on a vehicle after the trouble she's had with this vehicle. Truly is a shame that it doesn't perform like it looks.

Remember, it's 'imported' from Detroit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back