All But Castrol Edge 0W40 Euro Over Rated ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Trav
I don't know what people are so worried about LL-01 spec, LL-01 has been replaced by LL-04 and with these new fuels there is no reason to even look for LL-01.

While I prefer seeing the A3/B4 lubricants on the market a while longer, I suspect that newer vehicles and newer fuels (we still have a ways to go in North American gasoline; there are too many waivers and wiggle room in both Canadian and American ULSG regulations), I wouldn't be surprised if something like LL-01 gets harder to find.

Whether it's a grudge against BMW or a marketing decision, Mobil (and by proxy Imperial Oil here) has decided to only have an LL-01 product in bulk quantities.

Originally Posted By: Charlie2015
Just pick a brand that appeals to you and buy it when it is on sale. I personally do not buy castrol oil or bp gas because of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.

Yeah, because no other company has had an oil spill except BP!
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: jongies3
Originally Posted By: Charlie2015
Just pick a brand that appeals to you and buy it when it is on sale. I personally do not buy castrol oil or bp gas because of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.

Yeah, because no other company has had an oil spill except BP!
whistle.gif

Dawn dishwashing liquid makes a lot of do re mi cleaning birds after these spills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back