Advice: Iphone 12 mini or Android Samsung A12

One more thing I forgot to add - the Galaxy A-series is Samsung’s “budget” line - they are surprisingly nice but they compete more against Lenovo’s Motorola line(except for the Razr), the Google Pixel a series(but those pull above their weight), Huawei’s Honor series, Nokia, and the low-end phones cell carriers tend to offer for free.

The Galaxy S-series is more of an competitor to the iPhone and the higher-end Pixel, OnePlus and Xiaomi offerings.

For Apple users, is there a missed call or text message waiting flashing indicator?

One of the features phones seemed to have dumped is the missed call or waiting text indicator. I don't understand why this is a dumped feature, since it's one of the most important. Palm or Blackberry use to do a fantastic job of this.

And also, vibrations now on phones are so anemic. I want a "buzz, buzz, buzz," like the old Palm or Blackberry use to do.

Does the Apple phone have a reliable vibration one can feel through a shirt?
Yeah, I miss that little LED indicator that used to tell you a missed call, new email ect. But you get used to it.
Yes, you will feel your iPhone vibrate AND anytime you pick up your phone, it will show you all your missed calls and emails that arrived while you weren't looking at your phone, right smack on the main screen and covering up the main screen so you cant miss it.
Not to scare anyone, if you dont want those emails notifications or phone numbers showing up when you pick up your phone, you can select what you dont want showing up in notifications. :eek:)

Back