Actors that you feel "still got it"

I thoroughly enjoyed both lord of war and guarding tess.
Lord Of War was really an amazing movie as a somewhat dark drama with comedic overtones and I absolutely loved it.

$_1 (1).jpeg

It was also probably Nicolas Cage's best movie and had some NYC presence. Yuri Orlov

Apparently some people here think so . He never did squat for me . I found most of his characters to be overdone . Everyone has their own opinion .
Exactly-it's is method of acting. The acting is "exaggerated". See my previous post and the link.

Lord Of War was really an amazing movie as a somewhat dark drama with comedic overtones and I absolutely loved it.

View attachment 129714

It was also probably Nicolas Cage's best movie and had some NYC presence. Yuri Orlov
Family man was also entertaining.

Nick cage as an Action hero is too much for me.

He had the family behind him. (Coppola)
That's why Francis didn't cast him in The Godfather III. Cage really wanted a part but didn't get it. Probably shouldn't have changed his name to Cage. Francis did help out his sister (Talia Shire) and his daughter, and his father Carmine, though. Or maybe Carmine was the Don. 😉

Last edited:
That's why Francis didn't cast him in The Godfather III. Cage really wanted a part but didn't get it. Probably shouldn't have changed his name to Cage. Francis did help out his sister (Talia Shire) and his daughter, and his father Carmine, though. Or maybe Carmine was the Don. 😉
Ray Romano cut a Bella Figura in Godfather 3.. Michael Franzese says they didnt really want to make it but had to.. I forget I think De Niro was in WITH Pacino but not at same time (again.) Godfather 3 was like a preview to The Sopranos....... (most would say the 3rd was the weakest one but it concludes the series so, I accept it.)

I'm not sure Nicolas Cage was talented enough to be in a Godfather movie. Or The Sopranos.

R.I.P. Pauly Walnuts and Goodnight Everyone.

I'm not sure Nicolas Cage was talented enough to be in a Godfather movie. Or The Sopranos.
What about Sofia Coppola then? Terrible performance. She got the part because first choice Wynona 'Klepto' Ryder had fallen ill and Francis wanted a baby-cheeked teen in the part.

What about Sofia Coppola then? Terrible performance. She got the part because first choice Wynona 'Klepto' Ryder had fallen ill and Francis wanted a baby-cheeked teen in the part.

Some might not know but Sofia Coppola was in all three Godfather movies. She was the baby in the baptism scene, the young daughter of Michael Corleone in Godfather 2, and of course her role in Godfather 3.

Kurtwood Smith

I liked Nicholas Cage's earlier movies where he was funny and quirky, such as Raising Arizona and others, Face/Off and Con-Air were good too.

I liked Nicholas Cage's earlier movies where he was funny and quirky, such as Raising Arizona and others, Face/Off and Con-Air were good too.
I'm a fan, obviously. Such a fantastic, quirky, quotable movie. Cage's best one, but he went off the rails soon thereafter.

Back