Actors that you feel "still got it"

THAT guy has it
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ebon Moss-Bachrach

The guy I like who just seems like a real person, not forced acting - and oddly underestimated guy (he would NEVER be a leading actor I think)

I first really noticed him as the nutjob in The Bear, but he's good in The Dropout as well
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
100%!

He had it in Adaption. But then there's "The bees! Not the bees!"
I tried to watch that movie, and when I saw a full-frontal giving birth in the first 5 minutes...

I like Lord Of War and I liked the corny movie Face/Off maybe a bit too much as a teen.

I tried to watch that movie, and when I saw a full-frontal giving birth in the first 5 minutes...

I like Lord Of War and I liked the corny movie Face/Off maybe a bit too much as a teen.
The remake is a dumpster fire. Watch the original The Wicker Man (1973). It's a surprisingly good movie. Christopher Lee is fantastic as the cult-leading laird. He's hamming it up just right for this kind of movie.

Last edited:
The remake is a dumpster fire. Watch the original The Wicker Man (1973). It's a surprisingly good movie. Christopher Lee is fantastic as the cult-leading laird. He's hamming it up just right for this kind of movie.
I saw the remake of The Wicker Man... I also saw "The Weatherman" with him around that time (Michael Caine was in it!)

He is one of those actors that has been in about 100 movies maybe more.. I enjoyed The Rock..

Yes, Wicker Man remake was a dumpster fire as was the 9/11 movie.. I mean, there are a few...

Nicolas Cage never had it .
He has his own method of acting. You are either entertained by it-or not.

In February 2011, Cage said that, at a certain point in his career, he realized that he had developed his own method of acting, which he described as "Nouveau Shamanic." He noted, "at some point I'll have to write a book" about it.[132] Cage later explained that he drew the inspiration for the name from the book The Way of the Actor by Brian Bates, in which he read about the parallel between the ancient shamans and thespians.[133] In other interviews, Cage defined his acting style using terms such as German Expressionism[134] or "Western kabuki".[135]

BTW-in 2009 he made 40 million.

He has his own method of acting. You are either entertained by it-or not.

In February 2011, Cage said that, at a certain point in his career, he realized that he had developed his own method of acting, which he described as "Nouveau Shamanic." He noted, "at some point I'll have to write a book" about it.[132] Cage later explained that he drew the inspiration for the name from the book The Way of the Actor by Brian Bates, in which he read about the parallel between the ancient shamans and thespians.[133] In other interviews, Cage defined his acting style using terms such as German Expressionism[134] or "Western kabuki".[135]

BTW-in 2009 he made 40 million.

Nic Cage parallels me a little bit in that if he gets money he spends it like a gambler… he had a nice house with themed rooms at some time and just like entertainers like 50 Cent, MC Hammer, Mike Tyson (50 Cent purchased and later resold or discharged in Bankruptcy Mike Tyson’s Connecticut mansion, which is just a really big house that might not be all that big but okay) - So he makes the money and spends it. If he made it fair and square or put in work to get it I’m not criticizing that life.

He’s done some entertaining things and I think his acting has improved.. he’s old now.. Knowing was surprisingly good, if you can take that it turned into a fantasy movie at the end..

Back