A little annoyed with Wix today

I thought about trying Baldwin are they 10k filters?
I’d be comfortable at 6k-8k, here is link to one I use on my brothers truck.

Champion XL would do 10k easily, synthetic blend media.

I’d be comfortable at 6k-8k, here is link to one I use on my brothers truck.

Champion XL would do 10k easily, synthetic blend media.
My application is a b33 $5.42ea

You guys should seriously look to see if you can get something setup to get Donaldson or Fleetguard IMHO.
Nobody local has Donaldson. I can get a few popular fleetgard #'s. I'm ready to switch to the Chinese stp from AutoZone for the common truck stuff. They look well built at least. Been going oem cat,Deere etc lately.

Nobody local has Donaldson. I can get a few popular fleetgard #'s. I'm ready to switch to the Chinese stp from AutoZone for the common truck stuff. They look well built at least. Been going oem cat,Deere etc lately.
Maybe start a PM with @NashNative, he's our Fleetguard guy on here (works for Cummins filtration) and perhaps he can set you up with a distributor? I think it would be of value to have access to a suitable portfolio of quality products. I've been impressed with the Fleetguard filters I've used.

IS that one of the new Mann+Hummel made filters? (Not that I am implying a benefit here.) I have always used WIX/NAPA filters and have never had an issue. A few days ago, I decided to look at the inventory at my local O'Reilly' store and noticed plastic shrink wrapped Wix filters with the Mann+Hummel stamp.

Thought to myself... weird.... my last filter was wrapped and seemed to be made by some other Korean company or something. What's going on? Feels like every nine months there's a new manufacturer.???

Maybe start a PM with @NashNative, he's our Fleetguard guy on here (works for Cummins filtration) and perhaps he can set you up with a distributor? I think it would be of value to have access to a suitable portfolio of quality products. I've been impressed with the Fleetguard filters I've used.
I could definitely link anyone up with a source for Fleetguard. Depending on the size of operation, you may qualify for discount pricing as well...just a heads up.

I could definitely link anyone up with a source for Fleetguard. Depending on the size of operation, you may qualify for discount pricing as well...just a heads up.
Are there any Fleetguards that cross with any Fram 10575, M1 212-A or WIX 57502 but doesn't exceed 4.25" in height?

Fram PH10575 and WIX 57502 cross to Fleetguard LF17531...catalog shows it's 4.105" in overall height, so should work for you.
Thank you, that's what I needed to know! Do you have any additional specs available for the LF17531? And is there a particular supplier I should check with in my 58501 zip? It appears most fleet or truck service shops offer Fleetguard there.

Thank you, that's what I needed to know! Do you have any additional specs available for the LF17531? And is there a particular supplier I should check with in my 58501 zip? It appears most fleet or truck service shops offer Fleetguard there.
Right, your local heavy duty truck dealerships more than likely carry Fleetguard, but I can track down a specific dealership close to you if that helps. Also looks like you can order through Cummins online at shop.cummins.com if you want to give that a go...their site says they have them in inventory, but with how the world is right now I don't know if that's 100% accurate or not.

Right, your local heavy duty truck dealerships more than likely carry Fleetguard, but I can track down a specific dealership close to you if that helps. Also looks like you can order through Cummins online at shop.cummins.com if you want to give that a go...their site says they have them in inventory, but with how the world is right now I don't know if that's 100% accurate or not.
Thanks again. I actually called in to the Fleetguard phone number and technical gave me the BPV PSI rating on that filter. I really appreciated that. They told me that oil change intervals are set by the manufacturer of the engine, not the filter. Although they did suggest keeping the interval at a year or less, since the adhesives can weaken if run longer than that.

Thanks again. I actually called in to the Fleetguard phone number and technical gave me the BPV PSI rating on that filter. I really appreciated that. They told me that oil change intervals are set by the manufacturer of the engine, not the filter. Although they did suggest keeping the interval at a year or less, since the adhesives can weaken if run longer than that.
That's correct. Filter life is typically based on the oil drain/change intervals set by the engine OEM. If you ever have any trouble with the getting the info you need through our 800 number, just let me know.

Back