A Graphene Oil?

I got bored and went down the additive and oil rabbit hole. My mother-in-law is here so I have to burn the midnight oil 🪔 til she's gone. Apparently it's made in Houston and the site reminds me of TRIAX oil. I'm not too sure of this product or any other products but if someone understands all this stuff I would like to hear people's thoughts good or bad.
Thanks

It's interesting that their motor oils DO NOT contain graphene (see bottom panel) but they will sell you an additive that does contain graphene to add to your engine oil.

That alone makes me very suspicious of this claims of this company.

We have had past discussions on graphene and so far no one has ever proven it has any real advantages.

It's interesting that their motor oils DO NOT contain graphene (see bottom panel) but they will sell you an additive that does contain graphene to add to your engine oil.

That alone makes me very suspicious of this claims of this company.

We have had past discussions on graphene and so far no one has ever proven it has any real advantages.
Thank you for your input and time. It was out of my league and I am greatful for you explaining to me. Thanks!!!!!!!!

Back