9mm Score!

Status
Not open for further replies.
30-30 the only heavy hitters?
LOL.....no....Ive shot up most of the 5.56......they go way to fast.....wish i would have saved some now....I may have 50 if im lucky.
I like the 30-30 round and have a Marlin lever action 336 and a Winchester 1894 .... it's two of my fav rifles....

Lucky you! Just bought a first gun, the ammo goes for $65 / 50 rounds up here in WA and you can barely find any
*Unfortunately too many first time gun owners find out too late they just bought a "very expensive paper weight" . Prior to COVID , a new Democratic senate and a new Democratic President - good quality 9mm FMJ range ammo box of 50 cost $10.99 just about every where while .40 Cal was $13.99 and .45ACP was $16.99 per box of 50 . The new government are all too happy to sell you guns then restrict , tax , etc. the living daylights out of the ammo so you can't afford to shoot now !

P.S. If I lived in WA I would spend my time either bass fishing in the many state lakes or salt water fishing in and near the P.S. !! ... WA is the best state for seafood bar none !!

HUH?....maybe I should start selling some ammo ....today
I have a good amount of .223 and 5.56 ammo. I have been offered some ridiculous money for some of it. I know this ammo shortage isn't going to get any better anytime soon. I "MIGHT" consider selling some when tumbleweeds start blowing around the ammo stores.

I have more Winchester 9mm 124gr Nato boxs of ammo than any other 25... boxs.....I was just offered 45.00 a box from a friend in Austin....crazy.

*Unfortunately too many first time gun owners find out too late they just bought a "very expensive paper weight" . Prior to COVID , a new Democratic senate and a new Democratic President - good quality 9mm FMJ range ammo box of 50 cost $10.99 just about every where while .40 Cal was $13.99 and .45ACP was $16.99 per box of 50 . The new government are all too happy to sell you guns then restrict , tax , etc. the living daylights out of the ammo so you can't afford to shoot now !

P.S. If I lived in WA I would spend my time either bass fishing in the many state lakes or salt water fishing in and near the P.S. !! ... WA is the best state for seafood bar none !!
Too bad I hate seafood haha.

Not in Arkansas. Haven't seen a lot of ammo at yard or estate sales but plenty of guns. Antique pistols to modern sporting rifles.
Like I stated before, there is no telling what you will see being sold at a Cajun yard sale. I know of some that even sold Daiquiri's at their yard sales. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back