9mm Score!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 11/23/2020 I did a Google search looking for 9mm and 40 S&W ammo. About 7 pages into my search there was a private party selling Winchester Ranger T-Series 9mm JHP ammo (the new Black Talons). He had (2) boxes left and was getting more the 1st week of December. I could only afford (1) box (18.95 + $4.99 shipping). It arrived yesterday evening. The 1st week of December my son and I will be buying (6) boxes from him.
The ammo is out there. You just have to look for it. :cool:

Attachments

• TSERIES.jpeg
    TSERIES.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Lucky lol we have gotten some at Gander Outdoors but you have to be one of the first few in line to get it and I can’t get it yet since I’m not 21 but I can get rifle and shotgun ammo luckily I was able to get some 223 there the other day.

I have 1900 rounds of 9mm. I have 2000+ rounds of .22 my last 1200 I bought for 15 cents/round. Way overpriced but that's what I am shooting. I am saving my 9mm
I don't have as much as you do, but I can make it for 12-18 months if I started shooting ALL of my ammo today. This includes 12 ga., 16 ga., 20 ga., and 410. 22, 357 Magnum, 357 SIG, 9mm, .223, 5.56, 30-30, etc., etc., etc.

On 11/23/2020 I did a Google search looking for 9mm and 40 S&W ammo. About 7 pages into my search there was a private party selling Winchester Ranger T-Series 9mm JHP ammo (the new Black Talons). He had (2) boxes left and was getting more the 1st week of December. I could only afford (1) box (18.95 + $4.99 shipping). It arrived yesterday evening. The 1st week of December my son and I will be buying (6) boxes from him.
The ammo is out there. You just have to look for it. :cool:
Thats a good price as scarce as ammo is these days. I reload but primers are scarce and some size bullets like 45acp are nearly impossible to find.

That's a pretty good price for 147gr T-series 50rd box, usually was around $28-$30 plus ship pre-2020 pricing when you could find it.

I got 2600 rounds of 9mm and down to about 600 rounds of .40 caliber. I don't foresee an end to this ammo shortage anytime soon. Summer time 2021? is being VERY optimistic. I think this shortage will last longer than the one we experienced in 2011/2012.

I got 2600 rounds of 9mm and down to about 600 rounds of .40 caliber. I don't foresee an end to this ammo shortage anytime soon. Summer time 2021? is being VERY optimistic. I think this shortage will last longer than the one we experienced in 2011/2012.
Sounds like its time to order the big box of projectiles at Montana Gold.

In Elizabethtown, I went to Trop Gun shop it is very well known in the surrounding area. They had ZERO handgun ammunition in ANY caliber. Lots of rifle ammunition.

In Elizabethtown, I went to Trop Gun shop it is very well known in the surrounding area. They had ZERO handgun ammunition in ANY caliber. Lots of rifle ammunition.

They're probably selling it on Gunbroker like they did after Sandy Hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back