4l80E Part order list

Good thread !
This is the final version of the fixture.
1644016475832.jpeg

1644016545956.jpeg

The fixture is just waterjet cuttings. The dial indicators are just cheap amazon 0-1’s the base has 2 sonnax output bushings.
As far as the drivers I just made them as I needed them throughout the build. I really have my plate running over with work so I gotta pass on making any of them right now sorry.

@P10crew wow that is nice! Where did you source the parts for that or is it all custom?
also the bushing drivers on this table in this image.... you ever think about producing more of those and selling them?

I will offer this though on the drivers.
If someone can put together measurements for a complete 4l80E set I would be happy to have a cnc buddy of mine quote us out a few sets. I wouldn’t charge anything other than his charge.

I will offer this though on the drivers.
If someone can put together measurements for a complete 4l80E set I would be happy to have a cnc buddy of mine quote us out a few sets. I wouldn’t charge anything other than his charge.

Wanted to circle back around to this topic. It had completely slipped my mind lol. Do you need just the bushing measurements, or also the depth measurements for any bushing that is not mounted flush with the end of the bore? The rear stator bushing goes in .140" deep. The other pump half I don't have the depth measurement. I'm assuming these values for the bushings themselves as supplied by dura-bond are correct. The center support bushings between early and late are of course different in dimension.

sL0akRb.jpg
cGu22WU.jpg

Durabond Bushing Specs.jpg

Back