48 hours into no refined sugar products

I found out that being light headed is when you eat carbs the insulin kicks up and when the carbs levels drop you become dizzy/ light headed. I call that carb withdrawals . I try to eat the lowest carbs possible ,no refined sugars , no potatoes, zero to minimal grains and fruit Oatmeal is like sugar, bla bla, what I find with a low carb diet is when I am hungry I do not get dizzy or light headed.
Carbs should not be avoided altogether. Whole grains, minimally processed, fruit rather than fruit juice. Maybe avoid a few fruits like pineapple and mango.

Well there is calories and glycemic index. The glycemic index is how fast the sugar is processed by your body. A berry like a raspberry is pretty low (good) and something like a can of coke is high (bad).

So better to eat 100 calories with a low glycemic index vs 100 calories with a high glycemic index.
I can put down a whole bag of cherries and blueberries in one sitting:D

I found out that being light headed is when you eat carbs the insulin kicks up and when the carbs levels drop you become dizzy/ light headed. I call that carb withdrawals . I try to eat the lowest carbs possible ,no refined sugars , no potatoes, zero to minimal grains and fruit Oatmeal is like sugar, bla bla, what I find with a low carb diet is when I am hungry I do not get dizzy or light headed.
I have a chance to reset.. I do NOT feel good today, almost sick, and maybe I get the chance to start over eating well.

I still have those burritos..

I am finally properly hydrating for the first time in a few days. Extreme, yes, but welcome.

I was under the weather with minimal energy, now I am eating 6 hard-boiled eggs and drinking some store brand Electrolyte water, not Alkaline.

How can I keep this momentum going? I do still work, a physically active job, the contents of what you bring in with you determine your success, night shift.

Yea dude your teeth will thank you. Soda will destroy your teeth. Drink more water too, when I was younger I drank soda like you do and in 2006 I got my first of many kidney stone. Its no fun passing a 7mm stone thats as sharp as glass. I was out for the count for 4 days. The pain from that was worse than all the pain combined from my accident where I lost my arm. I now drink lots of water and avoid sugar, and salt.
Ya, I developed a stone in one of my saliva glands. Every time I ate something acidic, it would block the gland and my neck would swell up the size of a softball. Had to have the gland removed. Caused permanent nerve damage to my neck and left side of my face.

Would grapes be good to eat for a snack?
Not really, I think the only fruit that has more carbs than a grape is a banana. Some snack foods I like are meat, like summer sausage, ham, turkey etc.... I also eat cheese and every day I eat radishes, yellow bell peppers, cucumbers, petite carrots and celery for snacks.

For breakfast I have one egg over easy and a sausage link.

Not really, I think the only fruit that has more carbs than a grape is a banana. Some snack foods I like are meat, like summer sausage, ham, turkey etc.... I also eat cheese and every day I eat radishes, yellow bell peppers, cucumbers, petite carrots and celery for snacks.

For breakfast I have one egg over easy and a sausage link.
I do like to eat cheese.

I am asking these questions because I am coming off a very rough few days.. I have the whole day to not do much of anything, catch up on some things as best they can be.. maybe even reset my eating. Why not. Someone once told me it doesn't really cost that much more to eat healthy and I'm starting to believe them.

I wasnt joking, a photo is probably unnecessary but I still have those burritos. They are maybe 10 days past "use by" date but they have remained refrigerated.. so, honest question, since they have to be heated in a microwave anyways, should I be good to eat for snack at work tonight? We are talking 21g protein, free to me, and would be used in about a week, if that is acceptable. Shoestring budget these next two weeks.

Aside from that, I'm looking into what to next get.. I do like eating the blocks of cheese, Extra Sharp Cheddar usually. I wonder what else I can get used to as go-to snacks.

I do like to eat cheese.

I am asking these questions because I am coming off a very rough few days.. I have the whole day to not do much of anything, catch up on some things as best they can be.. maybe even reset my eating. Why not. Someone once told me it doesn't really cost that much more to eat healthy and I'm starting to believe them.

I wasnt joking, a photo is probably unnecessary but I still have those burritos. They are maybe 10 days past "use by" date but they have remained refrigerated.. so, honest question, since they have to be heated in a microwave anyways, should I be good to eat for snack at work tonight? We are talking 21g protein, free to me, and would be used in about a week, if that is acceptable. Shoestring budget these next two weeks.

Aside from that, I'm looking into what to next get.. I do like eating the blocks of cheese, Extra Sharp Cheddar usually. I wonder what else I can get used to as go-to snacks.
If you like lunch meat I make what I call "roll ups". I take a slice of lunch meat and break a slice of cheese into four pieces, take a piece of cheese and roll it up in the lunch meat, you can add mustard, mayo if you like, even lettuce, makes a great snack or lunch.

If you like lunch meat I make what I call "roll ups". I take a slice of lunch meat and break a slice of cheese into four pieces, take a piece of cheese and roll it up in the lunch meat, you can add mustard, mayo if you like, even lettuce, makes a great snack or lunch.
I think I'm microwaving these burritos too.. I'm lucky to have gas in my car the next two weeks.

Raises the insulin levels and causes fat storage.
Yea some of the fattest most unhealthy guys in the world running the Tour seriously tell me why they ain't all fat slobs they pound more sugar than any group around hmmmm I wonder why.
FB_IMG_1625847492856.jpg

I used to do that all the time. Honestly, I just couldn't find a sandwich bread I liked. Kind've a "sandwich a la carte":D

Yea some of the fattest most unhealthy guys in the world running the Tour seriously tell me why they ain't all fat slobs they pound more sugar than any group around hmmmm I wonder why.
View attachment 87304
just like car racing teams can have "something different" in oil drums, than what proud label on it shows...
its all about sponsoship.
according to some studies, fat metabolism lasts longer than shortlived sugar one.
not saying he has lard in the can:ROFLMAO:, but imho more likely mineral water.

just like car racing teams can have "something different" in oil drums, than what proud label on it shows...
its all about sponsoship.
according to some studies, fat metabolism lasts longer than shortlived sugar one.
not saying he has lard in the can:ROFLMAO:, but imho more likely mineral water.
Yea I bet I love how you and others just love to make sh$$t up just to fit some agenda. Fact is people use Carbs for fuel you know that’s true and simple fact if you don’t use the fuel it can go to fat storage and why the majority of the public do not need many at all. Do I advocate a low or lowered carb diet absolutely and people are destroying themselves with them either they’re not educated about them or they don’t care but the fact that people can use them a small minority is true and many are elite athletes.

Small snapshot in a pros diet and needs look at all the carbs wonder what they use them for ohh yea FUEL!
https://www.cyclingweekly.com/fitness/professional-cyclists-eat-332394

Last edited:
Cost $2. 98 cents each.

I will add dressing. Cant really enjoy it without.

Now, what else to get.. slipping and sliding to Walmart..
20220203_072610_001.jpg

Lots of good posts in here, facts are, no one needs a diet. Diet is an excuse for lousy eating habits.

1. Eat two heathy meals a day, dont eat junk food, dont snack other than an apple of piece of fruit after dinner and another one or two during the day.
If you eat breakfast = Shredded wheat, and a fruit. Than dinner.

Anything else is excuses to make us feel good eating corporate garbage. The typical American diet is garbage and my dog eats far better.:)
Lets face it, we all know what is good or bad for us but we make excuses to eat garbage.
IMG_5487.jpeg

Back