4 Yr.Old Royal Purple>Use It Or Lose It>?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the input guys!
smile.gif

Guess I'll hold on to the stash.

Looks like it will find it's way, into my next Ford Police Interceptor. Thing is, the old whales are harder to find now. My last one was on the road for...seventeen years! No kiddin'!

Odometer dumped at 250K, waaaaay back, so I don't know the exact miles on her. It was still running fine, but the little things were hurting me. Electric windows are evil!
mad.gif
lol!

The 4.6 burned a little oil, but it was still strong. Valve covers were never off. The transmission was original, and never lost a drop of fluid. We will have to see, if the 365-hp EcoBoost engine fares as well.

I spent some serious coin on performance mods, but it was worth it. The Crown Vic P/I might not have been sexy, but it was faithful.
grin.gif
I think it will always be a law enforcement icon.

Originally Posted By: ULVER
Thanks for the input guys!
smile.gif

Guess I'll hold on to the stash.

Looks like it will find it's way, into my next Ford Police Interceptor. Thing is, the old whales are harder to find now. My last one was on the road for...seventeen years! No kiddin'!

Odometer dumped at 250K, waaaaay back, so I don't know the exact miles on her. It was still running fine, but the little things were hurting me. Electric windows are evil!
mad.gif
lol!

The 4.6 burned a little oil, but it was still strong. Valve covers were never off. The transmission was original, and never lost a drop of fluid. We will have to see, if the 365-hp EcoBoost engine fares as well.

I spent some serious coin on performance mods, but it was worth it. The Crown Vic P/I might not have been sexy, but it was faithful.
grin.gif
I think it will always be a law enforcement icon.

It`s a shame Ford/Lincoln doesn`t make these cars anymore. The PI`s and TC`s were the best luxury cars made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back