2025 Toyota Crown Signia Hybrid

Looks much better than the 2024 Crown. Actually, the 2023 and 2024 Crown is a sales flop. There are over 1100 listed left over new 2023 Crowns in the USA on Auto Trader. That is probably why Toyota quickly came up with the 2025 remake.

Looks much better than the 2024 Crown. Actually, the 2023 and 2024 Crown is a sales flop. There are over 1100 listed left over new 2023 Crowns in the USA on Auto Trader. That is probably why Toyota quickly came up with the 2025 remake.
Overpriced uninteresting design that doesn’t seem to serve a purpose in their lineup…

Wagon! Yay! Got my interest already……
That was kind of my thought. At what point do the folks who buy “SUVs” because their parents drove “wagons” realize that they’re buying the same thing?

Thing is with this one, I’m not clear on its market purpose. Why wouldn’t I buy a Highlander or a Sienna? Choices are good, but it kind of reminds me of the Venza. What’s the point?

Going to take a hard look at the Signia and the Mazda CX-70 which is due to debut in two days.

Overpriced uninteresting design that doesn’t seem to serve a purpose in their lineup…

That was kind of my thought. At what point do the folks who buy “SUVs” because their parents drove “wagons” realize that they’re buying the same thing?

Thing is with this one, I’m not clear on its market purpose. Why wouldn’t I buy a Highlander or a Sienna? Choices are good, but it kind of reminds me of the Venza. What’s the point?
This is replacing the Venza which I read about somewhere else recently. Also mentioned on Raiti's Rides on YouTube when he was reviewing the Crown Signia.

I like the 2700 lb towing capacity. That would tow my boat 3 miles to the dock and back again to the rental storage unit. My wifes Rav4 hybrid would not tow that much. Very nice looking Toyota Crown and I hope they sell lots of them.

21" rims; a trend that needs to go away; The $ you save on gas is burned up with $1800 of tires at replacement time. I was told when shopping for 15" tires for my prius, "we don't stock tires that small" Whaaaa? lol I like the look; Families of 6 got by in the 60s with station wagons and i always found them more "utility" than any SUV

I like the direction that TOYOTA is making with the front fascia of their vehicles. The new 2025 Camry(pics) looks similar as does our '23 VENZA. I wasn't liking what they were offering in many(not all) of their vehicles nor do I care for the LEXUS front fascia currently.
You must really like whale sharks. :)

IMG_4034.jpeg
IMG_4035.jpeg

Looks like they took that same opening and just painted the faux mesh.

The 2024 crown is ugly and looks like a copy of an old huyndai something that start with A.

I just like the new versions better than what I was seeing today. ;)
I also like the bottom breather look in the front fascia of the 1980s-90s.
Not that I don’t like large(er) grill work, I do. However we all have our 1st preference.

Last edited:
So it's just another ugly Venza? It'll probably weigh too much and drive like a marshmallow.
That's probably what they intended. The Venza has a very nice interior, just not real functional. There were storage areas. They just didn't hold much.

Back