2025 Mazda CX-70 Is Surprisingly Similar to the CX-90

I'm hearing rumors there are problems with the steering that caused the launch delay and there is a stop sale and recall on CX90s for the same issue.

The new 3-row Santa Fe is 190".

In Mazda’s case, it can’t hurt. It’s not like they have a bunch of models. One will appeal to families, the other to people going on vacations…..

If you have no need for a 3rd row, the CX-70 probably has a bit more cargo room as it doesn't need all the folding seat parts tucked in the floor.

So after all the wait we get pretty much an exact copy of an SUV I already didn't care for after renting one for a week (through Turo).

ugh I thought it would be a beefy cx-60.. no need for an exact 2row version of the cx-90.. just fold the 3rd row down.
This isnt a cx-70 its a cx-90 sport o_O
the base cx-70 is also going to cost $5000 more than the base cx-90:unsure:

Why why why why??? Just Why?.

i had my pre order for the CX 70 refunded. simple as that. this is not what i wanted at all. i was expecting a shorter nimbler version of the CX 90. not a CX 90 without the 3rd row. i was seriously waiting for the spiritual successor to the CX 7. what i got was a soccer mom CX 90.

Literally the dumbest thing I've ever seen in the automotive industry. This tops the Mach E GT's 5-second power limiter and the 2005 Mustang GT retaining the SRA and getting a truck engine. I really expected better from Mazda. Apparently their Toyota collabs have rubbed some of the stupid off on them. I was honestly kinda worried I might really like the CX70, like a Japanese X3 M40i was what I was expecting.

They flew all the youtube talking heads to the reveal to make sure they tell their viewers that by removing the 3rd row seat it makes this a BMW X5 competitor.

Wow they finally put tilting headrests in the cars. About time.

Back