2024 Toyota Tacoma press release

Has someone already posted this? If so, let me know and I will ask a mod to delete.

Full press release and details. 2.4l turbocharged 4 cylinder, and a hybrid option it looks like?

I personally think the Tacoma has always looked good but I can safely say this is not a good looking design in my opinion. At least they will still have a manual. Wish they would keep the 2.7 instead of going with the 2.4. I guess if people like it then it will sell but I think it’s rather ugly this go around. Hopefully they will go back to spin on filters in these like they have over the years with everything else. The look reminds me too much of a Chevy lol.

I personally think the Tacoma has always looked good but I can safely say this is not a good looking design in my opinion. At least they will still have a manual. Wish they would keep the 2.7 instead of going with the 2.4. I guess if people like it then it will sell but I think it’s rather ugly this go around. Reminds me too much of a Chevy lol.
I agree with you, however I really disliked the glam shots of the new Frontier when it came out as well, but in real life I think they look pretty good.

From the pictures it looks more like the jeep Gladiator I think. Maybe the non dolled up version looks better?

I agree with you, however I really disliked the glam shots of the new Frontier when it came out as well, but in real life I think they look pretty good.

From the pictures it looks more like the jeep Gladiator I think. Maybe the non dolled up version looks better?
I agree on the Frontier too. Maybe this will look better in person. And without the gadgets on it. I hated the look of the new Tundra when it came out but grew to like it and they went back to spin on filters on those hopefully they will on these too.

I like the Tacoma in the abstract, but my legs fall asleep sticking straight out in front of me. Also I get a little seasick from rocking back and forth from port to starboard.

So, another new Toyota that I have to wait for a couple years to see what the issues are prior to purchase

Turbo Highlander
Turbo Tacoma

Back