2024 Santa Fe

dishdude

$100 Site Donor 2023
Saw the new 2024 Santa Fe today, it is really sharp! Hyundai did a really nice job on the interior, it is stunning.

JYlq3Bz.jpg

wh4677a.jpg

yDHo8hx.jpg

gsxUgrn.jpg

[QUOTE="I Ford Flex called. They want their design back.
[/QUOTE]
I thought perhaps it was made of legos.

not sure why the reversion to poorer aerodynamics…

Seems the German's that had all the design influence the last 10 years at Hyundai are gone. The new 2024 Kona now looks like it was designed by Mitsubishi, where the 2017-2023 Kona was designed by an Audi designer and a BMW engineer. The 2023/24 Elantra and Elantra N with it's triangle door panel design, clearly is not a German design, but an K-POP :LOL: Asian design.

I agree, Ford Flex look is a sub par look on the new Santa Fe.

Seems the German's that had all the design influence the last 10 years at Hyundai are gone. The new 2024 Kona now looks like it was designed by Mitsubishi, where the 2017-2023 Kona was designed by an Audi designer and a BMW engineer. The 2023/24 Elantra and Elantra N with it's triangle door panel design, clearly is not a German design, but an K-POP :LOL: Asian design.

I agree, Ford Flex look is a sub par look on the new Santa Fe.
The panel looks like from BMW vehicle.
AC gauges are borrowed from VW, while VW went on screen AC which absolutely no one likes it.
Hyundai stated last year that all vehicles will have physical buttons for the most commonly used functions.

Rear visibility? The pillar is huge!

The interior finishes are nice, but I'm not a fan of a flat dash with protruding steering wheel a la bronco, wranger. I'm guessing the steering wheel is fully retracted in the pictures.

I liked the Ford Flex, so the Santa Fe is good for me!

Rear visibility? The pillar is huge!

The interior finishes are nice, but I'm not a fan of a flat dash with protruding steering wheel a la bronco, wranger. I'm guessing the steering wheel is fully retracted in the pictures.

I liked the Ford Flex, so the Santa Fe is good for me!
Bronco & Wrangler are setup for mechanical function in limited space - why else would a new design (Ford) be so much like an old design Jeep … (windshield flat and folds etc) …
Why compare to a bling-bling soccer mom unit …

Bronco & Wrangler are setup for mechanical function in limited space - why else would a new design (Ford) be so much like an old design Jeep … (windshield flat and folds etc) …
Why compare to a bling-bling soccer mom unit …
Becuase both have a flat dash?

Agree………it looks like a Flex or a Jeep Grand Wagoneer.

That dashboard above the air vents looks bad. Three different colors and what appears to be wood trim from the Louisville slugger factory.

All these vehicles with a surf board between the front seats?
A real option would be to get that "central furniture" out of a vehicle and give the customer a choice among wider seats, a center seat or a center console kinda thing.
The worst was a friend's Land Rover. It had a super wide panel with toggle switches between the front seats.
Dead space.

Back