2022 Toyota Tundra Leaked Images Lead To Official Reveal

I’ve often preferred the work truck versions of Toyota trucks. I haven’t seen one for several years now. Guess they stopped making them? This one is a 2013.

09_10_Tundra_Regular_Cab_Work_Truck_Pkg-600x400.jpg

I’ve often preferred the work truck versions of Toyota trucks. I haven’t seen one for several years now. Guess they stopped making them? This one is a 2013.

Yep, 2014 they had a mild sheet metal refresh. I liked mine, kinda sad to have traded off—did what I wanted.

The stormtrooper chin is not my jam.

I would hope that lower trims are a little less…pronounced.

yeah this is over the top. The more I look at it the more I dislike it. Everything is bulbousy and huge and just cartoonish.

That's not ugly...just non descript!

I’m just not a fan of the front end of any trucks these days. Each one tries to be over the top of the next, each one worse than the last. I get the need to have lots of radiator front area given the inefficiency of IC and the heat loads at rated power. But wow.

The rest looks like every other one.

Silly painted bumper corners on a truck. Should have just extended the black cent r bumper all the way around.
Bigger tires, yes bigger wheels no, I hate big wheels.

Back