2021 Pan America 1250

Harley could save itself if it would just MODERNIZE the g'dam Sportster to have a handling-oriented suspension (without having to buy the uplevel 1200X or whatever it is that doesn't even have that great of a suspension for the price of the bike) and introduce at least oil cooling so it's not so hot, which women especially do not like.
The 900 CC Sporrtster is a mini bike for adults.

I've read and seen multiple reviews on the bike and they are all mixed to slightly positive. I think the bike is going to be better than most riders think. But when compared to a GS/GSA or a KTM1290... it will be found wanting. But honestly, I don't think HD will market heavily to true adventure riders, rather to the Harley crowd and they will get some takers.

The ADV segment is the hottest in motorcycling. With a good product and large dealer network, Harley can greatly improve their outlook with a good product. I hope for great success..

450 Honda CRF thats 245lbs lighter... lands like a feather compared to the ponderous Harley...
Curb Weight. 289 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride.)

012819top-i.jpg

2020-crf450l-red-650x380.png
That might be the stupidest comparison ever posted on the Internet. What next, Road Glide versus Ninja 300?

Isn’t the VFR1200X north of 600 lbs by a bit with a manual tranny and a good bit with DCT? I really like the VFR1200X, I’ve seen you riding around the Palmer Lake/Monument area on Hwy 105 a few times. Looks good!